Animals in game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Animals in game.

Generally I see alot of dead birds that nobs have had a shot at around the site.

Comment

Tramps....

My local (The Labs at Bexley) has been known to have tramps seek refuge in the building, who've had to be cleared out prior to a game.

But it's a bit unfair to go shooting at tramps.
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
        Tramps....

My local (The Labs at Bexley) has been known to have tramps seek refuge in the building, who've had to be cleared out prior to a game.

But it's a bit unfair to go shooting at tramps.
        How about drop a grenade near them? :-p I'm coming to Bexley next week - hear it's good!

Comment

Originally posted by KaRcop View Post
          How about drop a grenade near them?
          Yeah, that's a good point. No more tramp problem with a Mk 9...

There probably wouldn't be much of the tramp left either.....
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Stalking snipers in woodland and sneaking past 2 deers without spooking them.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              Stalking snipers in woodland and sneaking past 2 deers without spooking them.
              thats quite an achiement seeing as dear normally run if they hear a pin drop a mile off
              TAE

Comment

I was actually quite proud of myself that day. Funnily enough the snipers we were stalking didnt know I was behind them either (nor did their team TBH).
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

A few months ago me and mates were at ****** ***** Woodland. We were with the rest of our team at the hill, defending it. A few others and I had positioned ourselves along the fallen tree but noticed a dead squirrel, so left one of the best positions empty. One of my friends had taken a forward position, and after coming under fire legged it back to the tree. Seeing the best position empty, he launched over the tree with one hand, dove into cover and thrust his back against the wall. Would've been an awesome action scene, had he not ended up essentially tea bagging the dead squirrel. We were so busy laughing and mocking him, that we did a very poor job of defending the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheditor View Post
                    The only 'animal' encounter i've had was the giant ants at the Ground Zero Weekender. Them things were scary.
                    In addition to the Giant Ants at the last weekender we had killer Bee's as well as another Marshal and I can contest to being attacked by. Thanks to whoever shot the Bee's nest with a 40mm!!

We also have horses which are ridden by rather bemused pilots through the site which causes a stop in play.

No point mentioning birds it's a woodland site what do you expect.

Deer's, Rabbits, Foxes and GZ staff and Marshal's dogs are regular players as well.
                    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

I saw one guy getting chased by a Badger after he accidentally trod in its set. Very bloody funny watching a fat bloke try and outrun a badger.

Also Remember keepers Deer Incident. Thought that guy was actually going to get lynched.

Last one, I remember a few years back being at GZW on overwatch at one of the bases. Saw a bush rustle in front of me, and guy jumped out, with red ants swarming all over him. After we brushed the poor lad down we had that very akward moment of realising he had been trying to sneak up on us.
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

i had a robin land on my barrel whilst waiting for an ambush
                        KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Found a hornets nest in a tree i was going to take cover behind. Was kinda glad i was shot instead of using it as cover

Comment

We had another pheasant turn up on site at the weekend, about 5 or 6 people tried to catch it/shoot it, and did a poor job! The pheasant escaped unharmed and unphased!

Also during the day I was being sneaky sneaky, and another pheasant suddenly lept out of the bushes and ran off. Scared the crap out of me and I fell over and then tripped over my gun. Not very stealthy!
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 19 November, 2010, 03:54. Reason: swearing

Comment

I have had a close call though with a dog while sniping, me and my friend had a superb position hidden away and then a dog walker on the bridleway walked past with her 2 dogs... One of these dogs ran up to us barking like mad (must haven been confused by us in ghillies) and would not stop barking so loud until his owner was far enough away from us... We stayed laying there as I didn't want to provoke the dog into attacking.. Afterall he was doing his job of protecting his owner... But after the barking a squad very quickly realised we were there and we got hit hard ... Funny though
                              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 19 November, 2010, 03:55.

Comment

l had a sand lizard crawl down my shirt, their awsome!!! i wanted to keep it then got told their protected! as well as adders and all reptiles in the uk ! :S
                                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 19 November, 2010, 03:56.
                                Their are no Atheists in Foxholes.

Its not an argument against Atheists

Its an argument against Foxholes.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

W.R.R Find out more about W.R.R
                                Working...
                                X