Newbie Speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Newbie Speak

My mate Craig told me after the game that him and a few others were sneaking up on some enemy's. Then some 12 year old randomly shouts RELOADING at gets them all killed!
    SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

I remember that day quite vividly -_-
      sigpic
      [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

Well, your Elite squad was no match for the opposing force! He was an annoying kid though. Sitting filling his Hi-cap mag behind me and making a Sh!t ton of noise; while i was trying to Snipe!

Comment

Ended up with a hail of fire coming my way!

Comment

Edit: wrong thread my bad here's a more relevant one

Was having an argument with a rental over the fact mt sa80 was not an enfield to which he responded
            'I play Call Of Duty, I think I know more than you'

And he was being serious too :/
            Last edited by Mounter09; 18 May, 2011, 17:56. Reason: wrong thread
            sigpic
            [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

When was that?

Comment

While ago now, it was just me and Ben there from our team that day
                sigpic

Comment

this made me lmao, from another forum, some of you may have seen it:

My name's *****, I'm 13 years old and I live near ********. I'm a sniper and currently looking for a team, local to me. My loadout consists of a Well MB01 L96A1 (500fps+) bolt action sniper rifle with 3-9x40 variable zoom scope, an M47 pump action shotgun or a full/semi automatic electric M85 (depending on whether its a CQB or long range battle), a home-made trip mine and a hand made custom jute ghillie suit.

I have been playing airsoft for about 5 years but only in backyard battles etc. I am deadly accurate and highly trained with my sniper rifle and can hit a moving fly from 100ft. I am highly skilled in camoflage and fieldcraft and know all the different tactics for snipers such as how to move silently, and how to properly hold the rifle and my breath.

Comment

That kid has some experience, might recruit him for my team! WOW 5 years Backyard Skirmishing.

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
                      this made me lmao, from another forum, some of you may have seen it:

My name's *****, I'm 13 years old and I live near ********. I'm a sniper and currently looking for a team, local to me. My loadout consists of a Well MB01 L96A1 (500fps+) bolt action sniper rifle with 3-9x40 variable zoom scope, an M47 pump action shotgun or a full/semi automatic electric M85 (depending on whether its a CQB or long range battle), a home-made trip mine and a hand made custom jute ghillie suit.

I have been playing airsoft for about 5 years but only in backyard battles etc. I am deadly accurate and highly trained with my sniper rifle and can hit a moving fly from 100ft. I am highly skilled in camoflage and fieldcraft and know all the different tactics for snipers such as how to move silently, and how to properly hold the rifle and my breath.

Wowomg....

Comment

Originally posted by Silent-Sniper View Post
                        5 years Backyard Skirmishing.
                        I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                        Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

• Ahhh bluegill mate, youre getting resigged when i get home, better than the last mate!

Fair play
                          Originally posted by Bluegill
                          5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

What I read that as;

>I have a 2-tone Sniper rifle firing at 350 Fps.
                            >I wear a bit of scrim netting.
                            >I couldn't hit the ground from 2 feet away.
                            >I follow decent snipers who're trying to be sneaky and shout 'RELOADING' and 'TANGO SIGHTED' at the top of my voice at every opportunity.
                            WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

My latest actually was started by me as a joke. At my regular site they used the tagline its the real call of duty (its done to attract a crowd, which works), so on gamedays hating CoD as much as I do I take the micheal a bit.
                              At the beginning of one particular game I said very loudly after hearing the rules of game involving airstrikes, "It only counts after 5 kills" to which half the rentals believed me, and believed me further when I said a helicopter is deployed after 11 kill streak. Ironically some poor soul was rushed to hospital from the nearby village and it required an air ambulance, instantly I shouted my killstreaks on its way and they believed me again and charged a heavily defended area and got wiped out as the helicopter flew harmlessly overhead.
                              Cruel, butr oh so funny to watch.
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

newb; why does everyone look like people in that greenday video?
                                me; are you $%$@>*%* )*(*^(&**£"(_*(*&*^
                                sigpic
                                Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X