Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

last gzw plan b went walk about went through bushes and nearly bumped in a deer, who was more startled

Comment

These all seem so mad to me, the police have came to the fields where i play and actually offered to make up the numbers. I've never had any hassle with my guns at all

Comment

on route to CSW woodland one cold early morning a deer ran out in front of me and i missed it by inches. About 20 minutes later a Buzzard decided to try and hit my windscreen and again it missed by inches. once I was on the duel carrageway I picked up speed and was enjoying the warmth from the heater when all of a sudden there was an almighty bang. Now since I spend a bit of time in bad places my first thought was I had been IED'd but no. The can of coke in the cooler had heated up and exploded
        Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Never freeze coke cans! They explode when they defrost. Funny to watch if it's not inside the house, not so funny if it's on the windowsill and explodes covering the TV in coke.

Comment

On my way to my old site, had to leave at 7am, got stopped off the police, must have thought I was off to do a spot of poaching or something had my L96 in its case on the back seat (was in a saxo it didn't fit in the boot) and my rig in the passenger seat, asked to search the car he got kinda nervous after I told him what was in it but asked to see it, after showing him the L96 he was confused because it looked like a real gun worked like a real gun but wasn't a real gun.

Comment

This didn't happen to me but someone I knew managed to fall into a swimming pool in full kit (don't ask how) whilst waiting to go to a game. He had a few kilograms worth of stuff on his webbing/vest and had to be helped out of the pool. God knows how much damage he did to his guns. When you pay so much for something you'd think people would act responsible with it
              For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
              Check out my other sales!

Comment

lol paint ballers come to the site and got the day mixed up but the people let then play in like 1/8 of the map lol

On the way back they started having road rage with us, shouting airsoft pussys and paint balls the bast and crap like that hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by cliveairsoft View Post
                  lol paint ballers come to the site and got the day mixed up but the people let then play in like 1/8 of the map lol

On the way back they started having road rage with us, shouting airsoft pussys and paint balls the bast and crap like that hehehe
                  LOL what a bunch of asshats
                  For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                  Check out my other sales!

Comment

Stopped at traffic lights next to a cop car wearing full DPM with my arm out the window with my pads and gloves still on. he just looked at me confused till we pulled of.
                    TRADING WARRIOR L96 FOR ANY WORKING AEG

Comment

At a WW2 weekend a load of us decided to go down the to the pub and Josh who was running the game had his WW2 russian Gaz (ww2 jeep) with him but before we went down there, me and him thought it best we go ask the landlady if she doesn't mind a load of guys in Russian and German kit to come down the pub which she didn't care about, but the looks me and Josh got when we pulled up in the jeep, in full Russian uniform and then when the rest came down we filled the whole bar and even got a free drink because it was the landlady's last night ^^

Comment

I got a very strange look yesterday when I walked into a petrol station dressed in full Brazilian Military Police gear (minus the beret and webbing) immediately after a traffic cop.

The cop just glanced up and down at me, and obviously decided I was just some weirdo who likes dressing head to toe in black gear with patches on, but the staff didn't quite know where to look.
                        sigpic

Comment

Can we rename this thread:
                          What's the weirdest thing to NOT happen to you on the way to or from a game?

As the majority of what I've read seems to be fantasy!
                          WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
                          After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by wintergraves View Post
                            Can we rename this thread:
                            What's the weirdest thing to NOT happen to you on the way to or from a game?

As the majority of what I've read seems to be fantasy!
                            I can't quite decide if that was aimed at me or not. If it was, I'm more than happy to post a photo of the fuel receipt showing the time I was in the station and any of the guys I know at GZW will tell you what I drove up wearing. The cop I can't prove, but WTF reason would there to be to lie about it? If I was going to fantasise, I'd have claimed an ARV response or something, rather than a slightly odd look!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                              I can't quite decide if that was aimed at me or not. If it was, I'm more than happy to post a photo of the fuel receipt showing the time I was in the station and any of the guys I know at GZW will tell you what I drove up wearing. The cop I can't prove, but WTF reason would there to be to lie about it? If I was going to fantasise, I'd have claimed an ARV response or something, rather than a slightly odd look!
                              Honestly wasn't aimed at yours at all, I believed what you wrote as it is entirely plausible, and I think you're reputable enough on here to know that we all take your word as truth!

It was aimed at the people claiming some of the fantasied ARV stories etc, ya know the kind!
                              WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
                              After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

Fair enough mate, I just wanted to defend my honour (now I see why so many people got themselves killed fighting duels over the most pathetic of passing remark!).
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X