Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

I have to agree.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
    Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
    UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

The mall has a rather strict policy about people walking around outside in their tac gear anyway...

Comment

• Although I don't wear all my kit to games, I'll often ride to side with boots and dpm combats, not unusual, but the simple act of riding in combats suddenly gets me nods and acknowledgements from the Hells Angels riders who normally ignore other bikers…

Later daze

Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          The mall has a rather strict policy about people walking around outside in their tac gear anyway...
          That's not really relevant, the point remains the same.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinTurboCH View Post
            That's not really relevant, the point remains the same.
            break that rule, get banned from site, and UKARA registration as well as skirmishing membership revoked, and render you with no defence...

sounds pretty relevant to me :S

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              break that rule, get banned from site, and UKARA registration as well as skirmishing membership revoked, and render you with no defence...

sounds pretty relevant to me :S
              No, the point is it shouldn't HAVE to be a RULE, people should do it out of common sense. Not sure why you are picking on my post, I'm the one saying it should be THE NORM and not just a Mall thing.
              Also, guys in full combats still walk up to the highstreet, my point was, how hard is it to change a jacket or something and make yourself look less of a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinTurboCH View Post
                No, the point is it shouldn't HAVE to be a RULE, people should do it out of common sense. Not sure why you are picking on my post, I'm the one saying it should be THE NORM and not just a Mall thing.
                Also, guys in full combats still walk up to the highstreet, my point was, how hard is it to change a jacket or something and make yourself look less of a threat.
                Lol, im not picking on you. I was just adding that there was a rule and a large poster on the door out on to the street to prevent anyone doing anything else. Im on your side!

Comment

Quite a weird one. At the '10 weekender just after we arrived, Artekus, Aeviv and I drove down to the local supermarket (Morrisons If I remember correctly) to stock up on food. So we were wondering around with a trolley each in DPM trousers, boots, and treadstone tshirts. We got a lot of funny looks and some guy even asked 'so, what's treadstone then?' followed by the usual 'oh it's like paintball, but not like paintball' conversation.

Didn't help that we also bought enough food and beer to live for weeks.

Comment

Have to agree with TwinTurboCH, I think people should think more about how things are going to be percieved by others. Most people are not aware of airsoft, and the mere sight of someone walking arround in full millitary gear ( Whilst clearly not being Brittish Army ) is enough to arrouse suspicion. The way the media is geared up aswell in this country means that anything out of the norm is enough to get the old grannies net curttains twitching more than usual. Its just about being sensible
                    Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                    Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

BTW funiest thing ive seen was when i picked up a guy who lives near me on the way to a skirmish one early sunday morning. This guys huge by the way, like a good twenty plus stone and five foot something, all dressed up in brittish dpm gear. He had to get cash out so we swang by Lloyds, as hes using the atm an old boy walks past, stops, looks at him and says in absolute disgust - "Bloody... Hell............., Great F**king Brittain!"
                      Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                      Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

As others have pointed out, the majority of this thread proves how much the public are behind our troops- it's truly heartening when you do get such support. They may not support the cause but by hell they support the lads out there, and for good reason too.

So, I may not fully agree when you don't correct someone who's assuming you're in the forces, but I know it can be hard to explain exactly what airsoft is at times.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Bon View Post
                          BTW funiest thing ive seen was when i picked up a guy who lives near me on the way to a skirmish one early sunday morning. This guys huge by the way, like a good twenty plus stone and five foot something, all dressed up in brittish dpm gear. He had to get cash out so we swang by Lloyds, as hes using the atm an old boy walks past, stops, looks at him and says in absolute disgust - "Bloody... Hell............., Great F**king Brittain!"
                          Ive seen teenagers over 6 foot so he isnt really that 'huge'

Comment

@ 5ft and 20 stone, i think he means he was huge 'horizontally' =]

Comment

So in other words.. fat.

Comment

I was trying to me PC - lol - but yeah, FAT!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X