Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

I was coming back from a CQB site with some mates when we made a unanimous bloke-decision to get pizza in town while we went through. We checked our gear and RIFs was all in the boot so me and one of my mates walked in Domino's, trying to look inconspicuous. Got a couple of funny looks from the lad behind the counter in the pizza shop and some gratifying stares from the female population at work there. To balance it out though, a drunk (at least, I hope he was drunk) chap did a Nazi salute and shouted at us. Pretty amusing looking back now.

Comment

Driving back from a game and saw a really really fat guy guy with no shirt walking around at 8pm at night.
      For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
      Check out my other sales!

Comment

Coming back from a game and encountering a car crash with alot of police armed with rifles etc ... whilst not overly weird in belfast. It was made weird by the fact we had alot of RIFs in the boot of the car and a few of us were sat in full DPM. Thankfully we didnt get stopped.
        Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

i was up early driving to my local airsoft site when i came upon a car crash and a copper asked me to find another way past, outside my local airforce base (Coldrose, cornwall) with me in full DPM and a boot full of RIFs

Comment

well I was dressed in my black suit with a tac vest and this women crashs into me (just a little bump nothing major) and I step out the car and she screams "ahh the SAS"

Comment

Originally posted by Mac7117 View Post
              well I was dressed in my black suit with a tac vest and this women crashs into me (just a little bump nothing major) and I step out the car and she screams "ahh the SAS"
              What the f**k are you doing in public wearing a tac vest? It isn't clever, it isn't hard, it doesn't make your co*k any bigger and it just makes you sound like a tw*t.

I hope she reported you to the police, so at the very least they may consider stopping you and giving you sh*t at the side of the road for ages. It might not be illegal, but it's the sort of stupid behaviour that gives airsofters a bad name.
              sigpic

Comment

someone need to take a chill pill :p lol

Comment

Originally posted by Airsoft-king View Post
                  someone need to take a chill pill :p lol
                  Someone needs to start thinking about how people's stupidity may cause all of us trouble in the future.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                    Someone needs to start thinking about how people's stupidity may cause all of us trouble in the future.
                    Just because he was wearing a tac vest dosent mean people will think hes an airsofter..... You really need to relax fella because if you said that to someone face to face I guarantee one day your gunna get hurt.

Just because your hiding behind a computer screen dosent mean you can talk to people like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen-Man View Post
                      Just because he was wearing a tac vest dosent mean people will think hes an airsofter..... You really need to relax fella because if you said that to someone face to face I guarantee one day your gunna get hurt.

Just because your hiding behind a computer screen dosent mean you can talk to people like shit.
                      1, Wearing tac gear in public is a bit stupid, regardless of the reason
                      2, They would know he's an airsofter if he got questioned about it
                      3, You're the one getting worked up, talking about people getting `hurt` from behind your computer

So....... nice one!
                      Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by NitroJoe View Post
                        1, Wearing tac gear in public is a bit stupid, regardless of the reason
                        2, They would know he's an airsofter if he got questioned about it
                        3, You're the one getting worked up, talking about people getting `hurt` from behind your computer

So....... nice one!
                        Ok then answer me this, how many people both airsoft/paintball (and squaddies) do you know that wear 5.11/magnum/*gucci kit manufacture* for work or around town, makes no differance.

Im not getting worked up, just stating that one day he will say the wrong thing to someone who dosent feel bullied into taking what he says. Happens to often. One day he wont get away with treating someone like shit.

Comment

You really need to relax fella because if you said that to someone face to face I guarantee one day your gunna get hurt.

Im not getting worked up, just stating that one day he will say the wrong thing to someone who dosent feel bullied into taking what he says. Happens to often. One day he wont get away with treating someone like shit.
                          I'm more than willing to say this to his face and I'm more than willing to discuss it with you at a game.

I'm not the one hiding behind a computer screen, you're the one throwing threats and insinuations of violence around when very few people here would recognise you if they bumped into you. I, on the other hand, am well known by dozens (and probably hundreds) of people from this forum. If somone wants to take this personally, they can find me at GZW (normally) every other game.

Ok then answer me this, how many people both airsoft/paintball (and squaddies) do you know that wear 5.11/magnum/*gucci kit manufacture* for work or around town, makes no differance.
                          I wear 5.11 trousers to work sometimes and have no hesitation in wearing my skirmishing clothes while driving to a game. But, there's a huge difference between wearing a pair of PMC type trousers and black overalls and a tac vest. Black overalls just make you look like a plumber, but if the story is true (which I doubt anyway - yes, go ahead and threaten me over suggesting he might not be telling the truth too) then the reaction of someone going "Oh, it's the SAS" could well be followed by "He can't be the SAS, so I better call the police as he could be a bank robber". Somehow I suspect that there are far more people who have watched films and TV programmes where the bad guys wear tactical gear than there are people who have heard of airsofting.

Again, I think that wearing a tac vest over black overalls while on the way to a skirmish is stupid.
                          sigpic

Comment

You cant judge people on what they wear.

I dont know you, I dont know the lad who made the post. Even if I knew him and didnt like him Id be saying the same thing. Same as if you made the post and he started ripping into you.

Where exactly have I specifically threatened you with violence?

So what if people doont know who I am? How does that matter in the slightest? I keep my name private on open forums and other internet sites because of my job. If people need to know my name they know it, if they dont then its upto them to find out.

Comment

You cant judge people on what they wear.
                              Tell that to the daily mail reading biddy who sees him looking suss and calls the cops. I would just suggest he takes it off if I saw him still wearing it when leaving the site. The (supposed) woman in the (alleged) accident's reaction says something different though.

I dont know you, I dont know the lad who made the post. Even if I knew him and didnt like him Id be saying the same thing. Same as if you made the post and he started ripping into you.
                              If I made the post I would expect to get ripped into.

I would post this to anyone, regardless of if I know them or not. It's simple logic in my mind; a person makes a choice to wear their tac vest in the car. If they make that choice, they do it for a specific reason and I believe that reason was to look like something that they're not. I believe that this train of thought was stupid and failed to make them look like a cop/sas etc, it just made them look like a tw*t and not much better than a walt.

Where exactly have I specifically threatened you with violence?
                              Specifically? - Nowhere.

Implied? - Well, put it this way, if I had replied that one of these days you will criticise the wrong person at a skirmish and find your tyres slashed then you might just think it was more than a comment. Judging by the post from NitroJoe, I'm not the only one that saw more than just a throw away comment being made.

So what if people doont know who I am? How does that matter in the slightest? I keep my name private on open forums and other internet sites because of my job. If people need to know my name they know it, if they dont then its upto them to find out.
                              Simple, you accused me of only saying something because I'm hiding behind a computer.
                              Last edited by Caveira; 20 February, 2012, 18:15.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen_man View Post
                                words
                                Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                                some more words

I love zeroin.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X