Pyro gone wrong :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pyro gone wrong

iv been at first and only anzio went to throw a pyro into a window and it bounced off the ledge and hit me on the head!! :D fortunatly i can laugh at myself and it made the day it was so funny just regret not gettin it on camera :D

Comment

at urban assault about 6 months ago my uncles 1st time playing and he likes grenades so he puts 3 of them in to his trouser leg pocket some time later i was making my way back to the dead zone to see that he comes running out of the building next to me with his trouser at half way down his legs shouting im going to blow up hahhhaa.
      some how he managed to strike 2 of the grenades in his pocket every one was laughing so hard i was in tears they both blew up and he landed on his ass

good day for cannon fodder.....

Comment

A friend was storing smokes in his dump pouch and during a rather intense firefight one of said smokes goes off and set his dump pouch on fire. Cue 12 of us shouting "Dude, your on fire!"
        OpFor were laughing that much whole game came to a standstill.
        Got our friend back to safe zone, by which time his webbing, combats and 5 PTW mags are dyed bright yellow and dump pouch is totally destroyed.

Still don't know to this day what set the smoke grenade off, as the top was defo securely in place.
        Honor before Victory

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

laurence Find out more about laurence
        Working...
        X