Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your greatest moment!

Good times.
    M14 ran out of ammo in the middle of a firefight. I grabbed my mates Deagle and went absolutely mental with it, just firing non stop into the enemy position. By this time ive got some more ammo and loaded up the '14 and got into a two handed stand off with one of the enemy (M14 in one hand Deagle in the other). We just fired crazily into eachother until he got me. MENTAL!!

Comment

Probaply when a rental surrendered to me and i didnt even have a magazine in my gun. Classic.
      Had me and my team laughing for ages!

Comment

At the rock, massive shingle hill with the barrel our team had to capture at the top. The whole team were pinned on the right flank and three enemies on the othre side of the ridge had a position stopping our advance any further.

I dropped my rifle and pulled out my mk. 23. Came over the top of the ridge, each of the three oppo's popped out one by one just showing head and rifle. Three shots, three headshots and sent them back to the deadzone. Then just sprinted along the top of the ridge, grabbed the barrell and sprinted back to our base.

I love pistols :D.

Comment

i was running in the woodlands from the regen point to my squad who were in front about 100m as we was attempted to flank and i was just trying to get there as quick as possible and i ran through this little village didnt think of looking for enemies because i thought it was cleared out but well two guys were left hiding behind a hut and i've got about 20 metres away and they've popped out thinking movie moment and gone say hello to my little friend instantly im the bambi in the head lights but i've thought ohhhh frick i've had my feet go forward sliding so i ended up on my arse and gone for my pistol out of my holster and shot both of em while they shot above my head one was so p'd off he was shouting i f**king shot you take your hits before you shoot the other was trying to tell him we didnt land a hit they both walked off and the 2nd guy was just amazed i was in shock i was lying on the ground laughing
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 15 June, 2010, 17:02.

Comment

in a basement at senny guy shouts what team are you on reply... i dont know what team are you on...as he walks round the corner shoot him in the face :-). he comes back with a mate 5mins later they stand outside saying throw a grenade in there... walk round the corner and shoot them both.. LOVELY

Comment

playing at my site, we have wooden bridges going over a ditch,

i hid under a bridge and the whole opposite team ran straight over me XD

got up and ran into their base and nicked the packages we were supposed to go and get

got shot running back to my base but i had stuffed the package down my vest and got to respawn, ran to the drop off and won the game XD

I think Owned is the word :P

Comment

isnt that 'cheating' ? didnt you have to drop the pakages when you got shot because shurely dead men cant win games . .
                Armoury :
                JG MP5-DE M47-JG BAR 10- KWA GLOCK 19 (For Sale)
                4 out of 3 people have trouble with statistics

Comment

well i would say my best moment, was when i was dashing between tree's whilst under fire and being pinned for about 5-10 min (just couldn't see him) then i absolutly stack it, full on, trippige on a root, acidently fire a burst of full auto just before hitting the ground, and luckily 2 smacked him in the chin :L he congratulated on a good shot, when i had to admit that it wasn't intentional :L

but i didn't trip, i kicked the floor and jumped before it could kick me back
                  Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
                  It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

My best story was at The Stan in sheffield, its a CQB site, (great place), anyway, it was the trojan trophy cup. And we had to disarm some bombs, there were four in total around the site.
                    I snuck round behind an entire team defending three of them, in an old factory.
                    They were all facing the other way shooting the rest of my team.
                    i took my time, and took the ones closest first, got all 11 of em.
                    Was a class day

Got a prize for it too, as the marshal was watching me the whole time, he found it joke. :D

... the only problem was... the only person on my team who wasnt there at the end had the clippers to cut the wires on the bombs... so we didnt get any of em.. ((
                    The only thing i got out of it was a riot shield :D
                    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Me and a mate were at Bristol airsoft, we were in the downstairs bit and the game we were playing consisted of 3 teams of two, so you could walk around for a while and not see anyone. But when we saw another team, we took [bad] cover and my mate was firing at them whilst i thought what to do, i sneaked up closer and took cover behind a big piece of wood, the other team hadn't noticed i was there and my mate would shoot, then there would be a tinypause, then they would shoot, and once my mate shot, they shot, i jumped out of cover and shot them both, they even admitted it was a nice kill!

Comment

took out the mortar team yesterday ended the game in super fast super time thanks to three guys asking me to come along with them and flank the mortar team i split off nearer to the team and darted towards them shot two guys who hit me after i had hit them and then when my gun failed to fire i found myself shouting bang bang and making two kids near poop themselves and then asking the two guys on the mortar to kindly surrender.

Comment

Me and my mate we managed to get real close to 4 guys who were holding down 3 other of ours guys. They were behind cover and we were in front of them but were literally 6 metres from them. We were down behind a oil drum and and make shift corrigated iron wall, I gave my mate my aeg (he has a warrior l96) then told him to fire when i gave him the thumbs up, I got my glock and snuck around behind them, I gave the thumbs up, my mate jumps up full auto hoses them, I then pick off the remaining 2 with my glock, one in the arse and one in the back.
                          Pretty good team effort I thought.

Unfortunately I didn't check behind me, I didn't realise I was behind enemy lines. I was hit alot, I counted over 25 welts on my arse and legs. But thats why I play lol.
                          "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                          Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by The Angry Goose View Post
                            Good times.
                            M14 ran out of ammo in the middle of a firefight. I grabbed my mates Deagle and went absolutely mental with it, just firing non stop into the enemy position. By this time ive got some more ammo and loaded up the '14 and got into a two handed stand off with one of the enemy (M14 in one hand Deagle in the other). We just fired crazily into eachother until he got me. MENTAL!!
                            ...And that's where the last few notches on my D'eagle came from, children
                            Others till I die

Comment

Ive had loads, but theres one ive got recorded..

End of day mess about, i attempted to take on two guys in a castle, using a very cheap spring pistol for a joke (having to aim up a few meters to get range) one guy ran out of ammo and just came out, the second guy couldent hit me so came out and ran towards me finding he'd ran out of ammo too. I eventually took the hit from the third M4 mag he threw at me.
                              Fun times!

Comment

• Greatest Pistol Moments!

Last weekend we were playing a downed pilots game (8 Pilots, hiding from 2 other teams, trying to find them. Capture them by shooting them, then grabbing them before they count down from 30)

I hid in a bush, armed only with my Pistol. Laying down, i was a little off the beaten path. one team kept walking past me, and I could see a fair few of them walking past my position. About 5 or 6 different players were within 10 metres of my face during the game.

Unfortunately, a group of 4 started shooting at the other team, about 5 metres in front of me. They still hadnt seen me, (which was surprising as they had to walk past me twice, once heading into the fight, and once back to respawn!) eventually, after one guy moved around the tree shielding him to get a shot at the enemy, he looked down to see me lying there. he looks at me and says "What the @£!%" as i shoot him in the neck, his two friends in the face, and then the first another 5 shots in the stomach because he was still standing there :D

The last man still hadnt seen me, so i shot him through a bush in the chest as well! unfortunately someone else saw the whole thing and proceeded to rinse the bush i was in, killing me, and capturing me! but ran out of time to get me back to his base before the game was over :D
                                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 6 July, 2010, 16:38.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X