Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your greatest moment!

Death from above! Sounds pretty cool.

My latest epic moment was a flying knife kill, let me explain..

Sunday before last at Skirmish, Bullswood. This is a sort of arena skirmishing area, so is pretty fast and alot different to my other sites.

Anyway I got locked into stalemate with another guy on opp team, now these being mini barricades in the open, you can't really do much!

But on this occasion I had my rubber knife with me and hyped up on coffee, so I advanced. I kept fire on both sides of opposing barricade, including the top to keep his head down. Now these "barricades" was infact a thick wall of netting, enough to cover but could still see through them.

He saw me advancing and began to panic, he thought he'd try pop me as I rounded the barricade, I had different ideas. Jumped up above the barricade and in mid air lobbed the knife at him, he bricked himself and hit the deck, then called a hit.

I'm pretty proud of that!

Comment

He must have s**t himself!! LOL

Anyhow, i was skirmishing with my mates at this private piece of land which is basically a large woods that we have permission to play on, we had previously decided to stay the night and have are first ever night war, there were 12 of us.
      we decided to play capture the flag and my team had decided to all attack base 2.

we had got to base 2 without any contact at all, a bit strange, we sussed that they most likely had everyone defending and sitting around the trench of the base in the dark so i got my team mate to take my ics mp5 and throw one off his new tlsfx flash bangs into the base as i run in, however as i run in it explodes right in front of me i fall to the ground and cant see for a couple of seconds, amazingly none of the enemy team sees me right in the middle of the base, i start by moving my self nearer there flag which is about 2 meters from me and then started to take my webbing off, all i had was my glock and started to edge closer. then shooting breaks out between my team and the enemy team, flash lights started poping up around the edge and then one appeared about a foot away from me as i was about to "pop" him the game was ended due to a smoke grenade catching light to a tree, that was one of the best games i had.

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Mine was my frist time going, at GZWoodland. Me and my friend made our way to Firebase charlie, and camped outside of it, as it was te christmas special the was quite a few people dressed up as christmas santa's so they were particually easy to pick out, From behind us we heard loads of crackin of the tree's we turned around, and the guy was looking the oppisite way from us, my friend lined up his gun and sprayed him, funniest thing i've ever seen him do.
        Please reduce the size of your signature, thank you

Comment

Was in a really dark conifer wood ann our team was struggling to get in out of the lighter woodland due to silhouette and nerve. I crawled into the middle of the wood and hit about 7 guys, had two calls of good shot.

I had a bead on their last sniper who was prone on the limit of my M14 range, which is excessive I have to say. He also had an M14. I had height on him but I would be a sitting duck if I missed so I was going to have to jump up from prone and unload on him. My prone shot wasn't clear enough.

Did just that jumped and let loose. I saw one BB fly towards the guy on its trajectory and heard a thump, looked down to see my mag hit the floor. Looked up expecting to feel the pain but to my surprise the guy had his hand in the air. First BB hit him on the hand. So that was 8 kills which was over half their team.

One man prone frontal assault lol and a bit of luck. Technically i guess it was good use of light, cover, coupled with a bit of markmanship and patience.

Comment

Had a funny one at the weekend whilst at Bristol courthouse

Because I was last out the safe zone (I was loading mags for a mate who was burrowing my m16 for a game) the marshals decided to play an all on me game which was fine by me as its a laugh

They hid my guns round the site and gave me a 10sec running start to find them before everyone came after me
            knowing this was a very difficult prospect I decided to use a bit of cunning and hid
            I waited for a fair few minutes listening to them as they found my guns when I heard footsteps come into the room and slowly a barrel came round the door I was behind
            As he came level I grabbed him with one arm whilst stripped him of his mp5 and then shot his confused mate
            I then legged it out of that room and managed a couple more kills before finally getting shot

Even funnier was when I handed him back his weapon infront of everyone laughing as he had let an unarmed man tag kill him and take his gun

Comment

I reckon one of the best moments in my airsoft life was in Epsom. Having ran out of battery juice near the last few mins of the match, a very nice chap lent me his TM Spas-12 with 3 shells, Swung my rifle behind my back, knowing it was useless. (I didn't have a pistol or a backup battery)
              I was quite surprised this shotgun was almost the same size of my M4 and weighed around 2kg for the plastic fantastic!
              So anyway, sneakily walking from spot to spot, I overheard two enemy team members around the corner, I took this advantage and jumped out of the dark corner and shouted SAY HELLO TO MA WITTLE FRIEND! - got both of them at the same time with one shot, gave me quite a lift from that day's skirmish I tell you!
              After the match, I gave the chap whom I borrowed his shotty off of and thanked him plenty. This gave me a wooping big smile on my face, the fact I got a two in one shot and scared the BBs out of them!

Its a shame I've forgotten the bloke's name, great chap he was.

Comment

did this on sunday, we had to defend a hill with a which was only sloped on one side. There was a fence with trees on the left and then an open field on the right. I decided to hide in the trees but as a stepped into the snow i realised it was around 1ft deep. Sooo i started to dig down to the ground digging a 1m round hole. Then i dug into the walls so i could place my feet and another stop for my head. I waited every 5 mins to pop my head it. After around the 3rd time i stopped the enemy approaching. I did it again 2 mins later and they were no closer. Did it again 5 mins later and i could see them 15m away in a heron bone formation, so i sprayed them and dropped down. The front guy must of ploped himself as he didnt see me at all. I popped up and down about 2 more times before being hit. As i stood up one of the enemy was only the otherside of the fence maybe 1m away!! I dont get how they didnt see me as when i first saw them they were on higher ground and were looking down on me!
                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 12 January, 2010, 09:00.

Comment

my best moment was at the bunker, exeter, my l85 ran out of ammo so i switched to my back up, a springer pistol. i held off the advance of 2 tooled up enemy till the end of the game with 25 bb's and bang kills.

Comment

got a bang kill last night. i was just patient, and he was just to lazy to check the room properly. then i shot his mate.

the guy literally cacked himself. literally.

but not literally.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

At the mall a few weeks back we were pinned in a corridor. I volunteered to go in and suicide myself in the hope of taking a couple with me and then my team buddies being able to break out.

I got them to lay down suppressing fire for me and I edged to the corner of the wall. I could hear chatter round the corner and though I could hear about 4 guys talking about what to do.

My team mates stopped firing I dropped to one knee as I stepped round the corner and opened fire with my 2 dessies. Imagine my shock as I saw 8 guys, count em 8 guys all in a huddle and a marshall standing to the side of them.

I opened up on the with the closest guy about 4ft away from me. I got them all. A few of them opened up but just like Jules in Pulp fiction every round went past me.

The marshall and the guys I hit couldn't believe it that I didnt get hit. I surely was touched by the hand of God that day.
                      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

My greatest moment

Open woodland, warm up game, 25/30 guys in a ditch/mound complex taking pot shots at us. (Sawbridgeworth)

As normal, I like to sneek in close and get personal, making my shots count, whilst the rest of my team hide away like pansys (IMO) and take long shots 'dropping bb's in'. So warrior style, using cover where possable, I alone rapidly take no mans land at a crouched walk, 4 enemy down .
                        Within 15 yds of the first mound now, slow down, crouch, take my time, listen, looking for movement through the light(ish) nettle coverage, very slow movement of my head to reduce attracting attention. I'm kind of in the open, but hidden by the mounds. (And my camo'd up bonie, face and gun, I just blend out of their sight) I guess I was closer than they anticipated.

The enemy's 180 degree in frount of me keeping their heads down, whilst occasionally poping up for return fire. Double tap, 'Hit', Double tap, 'Hit', bang bang, f in bang, I take out AT LEAST 15 Enemy with 2 hi caps in a ICS M4, and hear someone on my own team say 'f in hell, he's nearly taken em all out!', my team advance, and wipe out the rest. (Brave now !)
                        I was just lucky that day that noone saw my advance, and my targets just kept popping up.

Being able to move crouched, and return fire accuratly whilst moving make for a formidable airsofter. 19 + kills, my greatest game, funny thing was I was first out on the role reversal defence game lol!

I'm often sneeky enough to get 4 or 5 kills, but that game was truely remarkable. Play airsoft long enough and sometime it just all goes right :D

Comment

haha, nice story. bet the enemy were surprised! your the next rambo:p

Comment

bet the enemy were surprised
                            In all honesty mate I don't think any of them realised they were all taken out by 1 guy.
                            My teams support covering / sniper fire helped pin down the enemy enough for me to get in there and do the damage.

I think I'm gonna find time to read some of the other post's in this thread.

I always love the flanking manover, the times I get kills with that is unreal hehe!

your the next rambo
                            Sometimes. My team often called me 'KillMeLots' coz my tactics often ment I was first and most often killed in unlimited regen games. Camakazie psyco style, that's me. Tireing though :D

Rambo was a pussy lol!
                            Like the sig BTW :D
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 8 February, 2010, 08:28. Reason: text

Comment

Just done reading the whole thread, some great accounts of players experiences, esp liked these remarks :D

Kills are good, scaring the living daylights out of people - priceless

Even funnier was when I handed him back his weapon infront of everyone laughing as he had let an unarmed man tag kill him and take his gun
                              Another memorable time I had was at work (yea, we had a laugh!) 5 work colleges (Builders) at a holiday home, 3 acre garden split in two by a large wall with 2 entrances, which we were repairing. One side of the wall is heavily wooded. I turned up with my guns and a freshly made gilley, and they laughed at it/me, ready for our lunch hour game.

So, I got a 5 min head start to take cover somewhere the other side of the wall, then they all came in after me. I laid parallel to the wall to one end, they came in the 2 entrances and formed a lovely line searching for me, 'Thank you', pop pop, 5 kills one spray!! IMO, The best times are when you patiently watch and wait for the ideal oppertunity to take em out, luring them into your kill zone .

I herd a great story from a guy at a night game. We all call him muscle, (night club bouncer now, a massive MoFo!) at Ravens nest, Ipswich.
                              He told us how he hid in a shadow'd bush as a squad of 5 snuck along a narrow path through a small maze in the brambles just feet from him.
                              He quietly grabbed the last guy from behind around the back of the neck with a rubber knife, muffeled his scream and whispered into his ear, 'your dead, stay there, don't make a sound', crept along the line and KNIFE KILLED all 5 guys silent assasin stylee. Crazy scarey mofo, noone mess's in his club I can vouch for that! lol

Another place we played at during work, we figured out there was 25 000 bb scattered all over their garden, it looked like it was growing bb's! BB guns soon got banned after that, and the bosses son got a bollockin (he was playing too lol!) I told them to use black bb's, they blend in much better
                              Last edited by KillEmAll; 8 February, 2010, 00:11.

Comment

a Couple of weeks ago at TWA, we were stuck in a bunker 50m from our guys with enemy 5m away who new we were there. So me, my mate and the sniper i was spotting for charge out on a mad dash to the church, after popping a smoke. I run as fast as possible, get there and am pretty sure i didnt get laced up by about 5 guys on the run, didnt hear or feel anything. The marshal comes over and says im pretty sure you got hit, i protested my innocence and he left it at that. At that exact moment a BB flys and hits me in the chest. Damn!

The other was getting killed by my own team more in one round (twice) then the enemy (once) :L

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X