Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greatest Pistol Moments!

i went into a building with a semi/full auto pistol, believe it was on semi i went to do one shot some fella in the back and full autoed him opps, i apologised and he was cool with it

Comment

• Re: Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

got several great moments cant rank them quite yet but
      ****** *****, last sunday, my mate had smoke grenades in his pockets.
      First of all he thought it'd be a brilliant idea to throw a smoke down the hill to smoke out enemies, turned out he threw it too short n it landed next to a teammate who we couldnt see, the poor fellas screamed and all we saw were two guys pegging it out of this ditch.

and later that day with still smoke grenades in my mates pocket, some how he managed to get them to ignite... in his pocket, seeing him running around screaming his head off while his DPM trousers were glowing a bright orange light - Priceless. i Say thats karma for ya =-P

Comment

A friend and I waited in a patch of ferns for around 1/2 and hour for the enemy to advance past us toward the rest of our retreating team. After deciding it was safe to move, an enemy sniper walked past us about three meters away. How he didn't see us I'll never know, my friend and i quickly got down again and waited until he had gone.

Our patience payed off as we killed the entire enemy team from behind as they were shooting at our team from a hill. [/best moment]

[worst moment] After doing so, i trotted down the hill towards my team, being shot by prematurely respawning players and subsequently 'fell on my arse.' I couldn't play properly for the rest of the day due to a bust ankle.:p
        Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

Properly one of my most recent favorite moments.
          Me (sniper) and a mate (the spotter) were hiding in a ditch a for about 20 mins, we had covered our selves in leaves long grass and a couple of long logs. We waiting for the enemy to walk past. As we silently waited a recon team of 6 came along. We let them pass. then 5 mins later the main force came along. We let them pass as well. We waited until the attacked the bunkers at which point we left our hiding space. And attacked the enemy, Armed with a A&K SVD i got 17 kills, and my spotter got 13. all in all a good days hunting
          Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
          Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
          sigpic

Comment

Best for me had to be at Ambush Wargames Camp Delta. First game of the day we were doing just deathmatch. Both teams were fully engaged on the slope and i was moving from the top to the bottom to assist a friend who was a little exposed and taking alot of fire. Decided id go for a few pistol kills so whipped out the hi cappa 5.1 before seeing a load of enemies. I just shouted "CHRIS PISTOL" whereby he stands up lobs his 1911 at me before getting shot. Fortunately i did a perfect catch on the pistol grip wheeled round and fired off about 5 rounds before getting shot myself. Really wish it had been caught on tape wud have looked so good.
            "What are you doing?"
            "Helping!!!"
            "You've got a screw driver!!!!"

Profile Picture courtesy of Ambush Adventures Photographer Jacqui Williams

Comment

was on holiday in the states once and went to a site in new jersey, it was like the end of bad boys2, i had one round left in my m9 and this guy was about 60m away. my m9 was co2 powered and it's range was awsum, i jumped off this 3m high tower as the rounds were starting to find target, i pulled the trigger whilst falling and got a kill. he claimed he hit me on the way down so we shock hands and both took the hits.

Comment

My greatest moment had to have been what happen last week at the Mall. Had a guy hiding behind a door and we couldn't get close to him without getting shot so I asked my mate who was with me to watch my back while I light up a nade.

I stood there trying to get it to light till the light paper was all scratched up and gone yet the nade refused to light up. So, instead of wasting it I thought, "wonder if the guy will actually look to check if it's lit or not."

Threw the dud nade in and took a peek to see what happens and a couple seconds later saw him scramble and run like hell. Jumped out and (while laughin my ass off might I add), fired a few shots down the hall and took him out. xD
                Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
                Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

Originally posted by Ammo View Post
                  So, instead of wasting it I thought, "wonder if the guy will actually look to check if it's lit or not."
                  Same happen me and these other guys could not get this block in a room with getting shot and we had no nades so one of the guy chucked in a empty water bottle and the guy came running out of the room XD
                  Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                  Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                  sigpic

Comment

I was on top of a ridge with an enemy player below. He was shooting up at me but couldnt get me and either could I. So i let a grenade down... it landed on a bit of grass above his head which softened the fall and then rolled into his hood by pure luck! He quickly got it out and started shouting and swearing at me and my friend so we legged it!! It was like something from a movie because the throw was such a fluke!

Comment

at last nights night pistol game:

me and my mate Piggy82 were covering a corridor in staggered rooms opposite and my mate got hit so i stood back from the doorway and stood in the darkest corner of the room a minute later, two opfor came slowly creeping up both hugging the walls, so i waited for them to get level with the door and sing shot both in the chest, i herd one of them tell the other off "i thought you checked that room", "i did i couldnt see anyone in there", "thats why you use your torch numnuts"..... i had to smile :p

this one was my mates best of the night:

me and my mate got seperated and somehow (i still havent found out how) we ended up at opposite ends of the same corridor, only my mate was alongside the enemy and didnt realise, only when he caught a glimpse of the fella next to him's red arm band when someone blinked their torch, did he realise (he'd been shooting alongside him for nearly 5 minutes) so he turned to him and said "sorry bout this mate, but im blue" and shot him point plank to his vest, then when others nearby realised what happened.... he got lit up :D
                      Last edited by Canonfodder; 7 October, 2010, 08:58.

Comment

• One of my best moments has to be the 10 grenade kills in a 5 minute cqb game with only 2 grenades. First took out 7, and then 3 reapawned and cane back the same way, so I got them again with the last of my nades :P

Comment

Sneaking through tall furn bushes. I'd ripped up a load and stuffed them into my webbing and along with my combat 95's I seemed to become invisible.
                          Crawling up and down the outskirts of the "crash site" I was picking off loads of people. It got to the point where everyone was hunting for me but after every kill I relocated a few meters and shot them from a dif angle. At the end of the game I was being cursed by the other team lol :D
                          p.s Furn bushes are sharp as I found out. The stems are like razor blades (as I found out with my fingers pouring blood after I finished ripping them out the ground ) use gloves lol

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                          Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                          UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

has to be....
                            last sunday me, donk, jake and callum (our normal sunday four) were at pheonix airsoft.
                            we were attacking the village they have there. the heavens had opened and we were all drenched.
                            our respawn area was at the top of the area where we were. after getting nailed by some one i couldnt see due to the rain i went to respawn.
                            donk radios across 'come to the other side when you come back mate, cant get passed the multistorie building'
                            so after respawning i wound me mag and legged it. as fast as i could down the back of the play area, passed donk and some lads that were pinned. still motoring ran passed another building.
                            not once did i get fired at which was great.
                            ran passed the multistorie entrance and pulled my m203 trigger with my 204rnd madbull grenade in.
                            i had thought the enemy was upstairs and that there was a load of them. but no there was only 2. 2 young lads maybe 14 at a push stood there on the ground floor about 2 metres from my barrel.
                            i didnt even stop i kept running straight into enemy fire but was to busy laughing at the amount of 'hits' and 'ouchs' coming from the 2 lads.
                            i went and respawned listening to all me mates laughin and cheering at the run i had made.
                            when i got back down to them i found the 2 lads telling the marshall about the shot. later found out they had told him they were going back to the rest area and bleeding out this game as they didnt want to be shot any more after the grenade attack.
                            felt quite bad. for about 2 seconds.
                            was the best run ive ever made. well happy

Comment

My favourite moment has to be last year at EAG: Dorking. I had my TM PSG-1 and my mate had a JG G36C. We were defending so we decided to take a foward bunker. We were there for a good 20mins, taking potshots. Next thing I know, a kid comes through the door and gets us both. When we got out of the bunker we realised the rest of the defending team had already fallen back to another line about 50-60m back...We were the only ones left on the first line. We did get some footage of it but I don't think it's on youtube anymore, unfortunately.
                              WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

At Catterick recently, I was above building 50 with dessies pushing up.

This next bit was brilliant. Dessy hiding behind a wall using a mirror to look at me hiding behind a spoil heap taking pot shots at each other....I start to push forward, using short bursts, he tries to counter doing the same...I manage to duck spring back up and tag him...awsome...

Right now the reality...I was pushing forward, ran out of ammo and was dry firing. Hit the mag release and watched it hit the floor as it slipped through my fingers, bent down to pick it up swapping mags as I did. Poped my head over and let off a short burst, managing to get the hit....

Hows that...lol...Awsome.! Dropping the mag got me the kill.
                                Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X