Your Greatest / Favorite moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your greatest moment!

thats an awsome story rimms. you fire all of your moscarts off?

Comment

I was using the big kings arms shower 'nades so I only needed to fire 4, using all 6 would have just been mean lol

I think whats also helped was the almighty bang the heavy metal door made as it hit the wall after I 'gently' opened it, it must have made them jump and if that didn't the noise and big clouds of gas from the nades certainly did

Comment

haha, thats awsome, the noise from the door would of probably made me S**T myself:p

Comment

my best moment was mowwwing down about 30 enemies with a mates minime (m249) monted to a fortified posission i was on my own as they were comming up the hill. my right hand fireing the minime and my left shooting with my m16 when i ran out on the minime i realised i was screwed an took a charge on the remaining 4 (about 50 rounds left in the m16) when i got about 5 meters from the post i remembered my m203 and killed the last 4 with that. that sunday was the best airsoft day ofmy life (to date)

Comment

support gunner above my post i love the pic of the 50 cal shield

lol
            Last edited by andrewmabbett; 22 October, 2009, 17:57. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by andrewmabbett View Post
              support gunner above my post i love the pic of the 50 cal shield

lol
              haha, cheers mate :D

Comment

mine was the weekender. i fought my way down the track next to the main road onto the site. i ended up leaving the group i was fighting along with and moving through the ferns on the left of the path. i got to about 2 metres before the end before i stopped and was peering out waiting for my moment.

i had been sat there for a good ten minutes thinking i cant shoot cus i'll get laced by the rest of them. i had no idea what to do as this was the first time id managed to get myself stuck in that situation.

eventually 2 delta pushed up to a spot about 2 metres away from me on my right and i thought i might as well go out fighting so i jumped up and double tapped both of them as they jumped and screamed. then i swing to my left and look in disbelief at the 10 or so delta stood their like squirrels stunned by the fact im so close. i then let rip onto them and after satisfied that they are all gone i jump out of the ferns and run down the middle of the path screaming a concoction of waahoo and mwahahahahaha. i then get laced in the arse but after all that i didnt care :-)

i was sat at the deadzone watching the steady flow of delta's with bowed heads walking towards me or the car park. happy days :-D
                TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

I was hid in a tiny ditch where delta guys couldn't see me but I could see them. Waited till they walked a bit closer, little did they no I had a loaded m203.

I fire and hit 3 of them with a 18shot grenade, then I shouted out loud woop woop! don't ask why
                  Eat pie

Comment

this isnt so much greatness but more, stupidity
                    on sunday at cerberus, me and rimmer were sneaking around and we were very close to the enemys base. they saw rimmer and i heard them shout "CHARGE!!!". he just ran off, but me, armed with my 1911, charged at them, screaming! fired about 4 shots, slide held back. then i realised i had put the mag in the pistol that had 4 rounds in, rather than the 15 round one. then guess what happened next????? i got shot. haha, was a good day that

Comment

Managing to get 12 kills in quick succession and forcing the other team to fall back using only a pistol and a mad dash tactic, my primary had just died catstrophically so switched to sidearm and shouted to my team, "f**k it, Im gonna do a mad dash", it was my final life of the final game too.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

12 surrenders and 4 kills in about 2mins. I flanked the enemy team on a night game. Came up behind them, had a chat with the rear guard to find out if they were dead or not. When they said they werent I stealthly drew my pistol with my Mp7 in the other hand. Then proceeded to cap them at the sametime. Then I went on from barricade to barricade just surrendering groups of 2's or 3's. Best part was when I jumped from one barricade to the next, this is while underfire from my own team. Jumped in and saw 4 enemy taking cover so I went up to them all and they just started saying, "the guys behind have stopped firing", we are now pinned down. The enemy are moving up on us. We cant get a shot off." What do you think. To which I replied hold on. Shot two of there mates on the next barricade and then said I think you lot should surrender. Nothing was said they just got up and walked off dead. Oh I remember it just like yesterday day. Was so funny. But it ended in a fail when I shouted out for my team to move up and they procceded to waste me.
                        TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                        Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                        Maruzen APS Type 96
                        TM P226, Tac Master .
                        WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                        KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Lying under a pile of logs watching 6 people help each other climb over barbed wire off a track up into the trees on the hill I was on. When the Last one was over, I wasted them all with my G36c stock folded in one hand, and Glock 17 in the other. Hillarious as they then had tp help each other back over the barb wire down the hill again.
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Lying on a woodland floor in hiking kit and still managing to get seven kills in a row... no cover... no camo... nothing. Oh yeah...

Comment

my greatest momment ever was my first time at elite action games im hiding under the fort then all of a sudden a grenade comes flying through the door so my cousion screams grenade but because he got tense he squeezed the trigger which then fired a bb which hit the wall bounced off and hit me straight in the neck and then after all that was over we realised the guy didnt even strike the grenade so i picked it up and dropped it next to my cousion in he next game in the village

Comment

bang killing 8 guys at once

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
                                Working...
                                X