• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawke
    replied
    Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    Is it to early for a brandy gentlemen?
    Help yourself. Ginger ale in mine please.

Leave a comment:

• snuff
    replied

Originally posted by trip View Post
    The TROLL has disliked my post! Lol! go back to your TROLL-cave TROLL!!

Don't worry I've disliked it for you...

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

Is it to early for a brandy gentlemen?

Leave a comment:

• Hawke
    replied

Picnic time.

I have sarnies, a Melton Mowbray pork pie, and some Fentiman's Ginger Beer.

Leave a comment:

• trip
    replied

I got a notification? oh well

Leave a comment:

• BAMF
    replied

Originally posted by trip View Post
    Err...currently, nobody has disliked any of your posts?

Easy enough to check with the little drop down arrow top right corner of your posts.

Leave a comment:

• trip
    replied

Leave a comment:

• trip
    replied

@harvchan i find it comical that you being a member of this forum for less then a month would only bother to post in tw@t's on the field regarding Tier1 and nowhere else in this very full forum with so many interesting topics... Conclusion?

TROLL!! Lol! Tw@t

Leave a comment:

• Talbert
    replied

gud.jpg

Fighting.jpg

twats.jpg

Sorry...bored at work.

Leave a comment:

• TOBI
    replied

Hold on boys we might have a potential

Leave a comment:

• B.E.N.
    replied

Lol.

Leave a comment:

• harvchan
    replied

Originally posted by TIER 1 View Post
    Harvchan.

You are exactly the type of person/player we DO NOT want at our events. People that express an opinion on something they have not tried or tested is a worthless opinion. You are clearly a frustrated and bored individual who has nothing better to do than stoke a fire that has already been extinguished.

Funnily enough the majority of the small group that had issues at the event (3 out of 120) have all apologized and wish to attend future Tier 1 events.

It is a shame you will never experience the dedication we have to all of our attendees regardless of who they are.
    How sad you must be to misinterpret what I have said. I have not commented personally I have only stated what I have heard first hand from a number of individuals who have played at a Tier 1 event and who have all said the same thing.

Definitely not bored or frustrated by any means are you expressing your opinion on someone you have never met or don't know? Surely you have just slagged me off for doing the self same thing !!

I was not stoking any fire I commented on the ArseHat's comment he made, perhaps you should go back and read the post again, and if you struggle with the long words get your carer to help you.

Well I can confidently say that I won't be coming to one of your events and I shall now it my mission to put dissuade all and sundry from attending as well after your very unprofessional comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ratty1968 View Post
    @ Harvchan.

Don't know you, but you've obviously never been to a Stirling game. If you had you'd know its not just ' tabbing round a hot/cold/wet MOD site and probably shooting 12 bb's'. There's far more to the games than this. If, however, you have been to a game, then I can only assume you didn't enter into the spirit of the game, or didn't get involved enough with the plot or storyline.
    As to people slagging Ed and Tier 1 at Stirling events, I can only assume that you ate too much cheese before bed and dreamt the whole conversation. I attend every Stirling event, and have never heard a bad word said about Tier 1 and their running of games.

- - - Updated - - -

Nun-Chuck, Catterick, due to its size and the way its used does have a more 'skirmish' based milsim type game, and there is an element of holding buildings, but as to 'Teflon warriors', its not a common issue. I've certainly only seen it a few times in over 7 years of Stirling games.
    I had attended 6 Stirling events and whilst they are not all as I have described some have been brilliant and some not so good. Nuff said

Leave a comment:

• TheDuckOfDeath
    replied

Even at the very best games, you will always get the stand out dickhead. As someone once pointed out to me "when you're packing your kit, there's no need to pack an arsehole, there's always one already there"

Leave a comment:

• Hawke
    replied

Bank Holiday Monday. And I'm working and having sat for an hour through Now That's What I Call The Most Boring Health and Safety Talk In The World, I've read this thread again so I look busy.

I think this thread should be renamed "Tw@ts on the forum" because all of this thread could be avoided by all involved by simply7 having a snifter of "Man Up" and TALKING to those involved, rather than stewing on a problem, going home and getting wires crossed and causing an escalation in upset. Look, folks, dickheads. They're EVERYWHERE. Accept that, deal with them accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• ratty1968
    replied

@ Harvchan.

Don't know you, but you've obviously never been to a Stirling game. If you had you'd know its not just ' tabbing round a hot/cold/wet MOD site and probably shooting 12 bb's'. There's far more to the games than this. If, however, you have been to a game, then I can only assume you didn't enter into the spirit of the game, or didn't get involved enough with the plot or storyline.
    As to people slagging Ed and Tier 1 at Stirling events, I can only assume that you ate too much cheese before bed and dreamt the whole conversation. I attend every Stirling event, and have never heard a bad word said about Tier 1 and their running of games.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
    He tried T1 originally as he was fed up with Stirling's catterick games, which apparently was just the same old skirmish 'hold the building' game over and over with a shovelload of teflon players.
    Nun-Chuck, Catterick, due to its size and the way its used does have a more 'skirmish' based milsim type game, and there is an element of holding buildings, but as to 'Teflon warriors', its not a common issue. I've certainly only seen it a few times in over 7 years of Stirling games.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
X