X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talbert
    replied
    Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Yeah same, our rules are if confronted, you are not allowed to lie but you also do not have to answer

If they don't answer, you are completely in your rights to shoot and if they complain then its really their own fault for not answering

Leave a comment:

• Jez Armstrong
    replied

My site says that if you are challenged you don't have to answer if your nicely dug in and properly hidden and its taken you 10 min to advance without being spotted

But if you do get challenged to a colour confirmation and you want to have a shoot out you cannot lie as to what colour you are

Sent from the toilet whilst having a dump

Leave a comment:

• Nickona
    replied

I use the rule that if you politely inquire as to the team of an unknown player and he doesn't reply.. shoot him

My sites rule about team challenges is you don't have to reply but if you do you have to tell the truth

Leave a comment:

• Smeg2727
    replied

What are the site rules on colour challenges?
    I still get annoyed by watching bb's bounce off people, and they look around, cannot see your location, then continue.
    More frustrating when running gas weaponry..

Leave a comment:

• B.E.N.
    replied

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
    That guy who has something to say every time he's shot:
    2 shots to chest "OVERKILL! OVERKILL!!"
    shot from side or rear "WHERE THE HELL WAS MY TEAM?"
    shot from cover "BLIND FIRE!"
    or just blames his guns, or all that crazy stuff.
    Oh this... SO MUCH.

I shot a dude on Saturday from somewhere he couldn't see me. I saw the 3 rounds from my 870 hit him in the midriff (I couldn't see above his shoulder or below the middle of his thigh because I was shooting through two windows and down at 45 degrees) and he turned around looking confused, saying "where are you?" so I shot him again after about 5 seconds. He then said "Fucking tosser!" and then walked off without calling hit.

Last week I also encountered some hilarious play... Ambling down a corridor, a silhouette suddenly appears in the open doorway at the end, about 10ft from us at this time. The guy shouts "colour?" expecting us to answer, instead we rapidly duck into the two side doorways conveniently left and right of us.. Now he's come in from the direction of the enemy and yes, we had flanked in on him a little, so in my mind he's 99% definitely opposition, so I move to the window adjacent the doorway, lean out and see the guy with his back to the door frame, still yelling "colour?" I confirm he's opposition and shoot him in the arm, ok, from about 3ft away, but we don't play bang rules anyway. All this happened in about 5 seconds and I now get an earful of abuse from the guy I just shot because I should have told him what colour I was... Really? He got the hump and stormed off when my words in reply were something about perhaps being a little more tactically aware.

Leave a comment:

• Figjam
    replied

That guy who has something to say every time he's shot:
    2 shots to chest "OVERKILL! OVERKILL!!"
    shot from side or rear "WHERE THE HELL WAS MY TEAM?"
    shot from cover "BLIND FIRE!"
    or just blames his guns, or all that crazy stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Gandalfron
    replied

Originally posted by ronnyjodes View Post
    That'll be Joker with the lightsabre. You've obviously not played at the Stan or Tac House when me and my mates have been playing as we have a bit of a thing about comedy melee weapons. One guy has the sword of Omens from Thundercats, one has a plastic samurai sword he has mounted on the back of his vest, another has a seriously realistic looking wrench made out of rubber and I have two scai that I tuck in to my belt. There's nothing better than the look on somebodies face when they get hit with a plastic kids sword. I've got a foam cricket bat for the Haloween game..............
    Well if its a friend group thing then fair enough, but I know alot of people got annoyed that day :')

Leave a comment:

• TOBI
    replied

Despite not being at the T1 game at stanta I was worked into the game brief about pyro limits, to be used as an example of too much pyro is a proud accomplishment!

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

It was funny.
    A lad pops out of the shadows and no word of a lie, licks another guys face then whispers 'lick kill'.
    The guy not only pooped himself but he fully accepted the kill.
    Spoke to him afterward and he couldn't stop laughing. He just said 'fair game, he got that close without me noticing'.
    It is also now mentioned as an example in every brief.

Leave a comment:

• psirus101
    replied

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    The bunker has seen a lick kill.
    So. Much. Win.

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

That's what I love about optac.
    They fully endorse comedy melee kills.
    The bunker has seen a lick kill.
    Among a few others.

Leave a comment:

• ronnyjodes
    replied

Originally posted by Gandalfron View Post
    Haha, very good point! But seriously, I dare you to look your team mates straight in the eye when you've been hit with a lightsabre, of all things :')
    That'll be Joker with the lightsabre. You've obviously not played at the Stan or Tac House when me and my mates have been playing as we have a bit of a thing about comedy melee weapons. One guy has the sword of Omens from Thundercats, one has a plastic samurai sword he has mounted on the back of his vest, another has a seriously realistic looking wrench made out of rubber and I have two scai that I tuck in to my belt. There's nothing better than the look on somebodies face when they get hit with a plastic kids sword. I've got a foam cricket bat for the Haloween game..............

Leave a comment:

• Gandalfron
    replied

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
    Wow. A bloke ran around with a toy lightsabre? To be fair, for that he gets bonus points for originality. Come on. we're running around with toy guns, a lightsabre - that's ALWAYS going to be cool.

For a start, I strongly believe the force is strong in this one.

Haha, very good point! But seriously, I dare you to look your team mates straight in the eye when you've been hit with a lightsabre, of all things :')

Leave a comment:

• Hawke
    replied

Wow. A bloke ran around with a toy lightsabre? To be fair, for that he gets bonus points for originality. Come on. we're running around with toy guns, a lightsabre - that's ALWAYS going to be cool.

For a start, I strongly believe the force is strong in this one.

Leave a comment:

• Gandalfron
    replied

Yeah I have a story, hope he's reading...I was playing at the Stan in Chesterfield, earlier this year, and there was this guy...he wore a trilby, a waistcoat and a joker-esque mask, and ran around with a bloody lightsabre-LIGHTSABRE! I mean, come on, who uses a lightsabre for knife kills? Whatever, anyway, this guy, didn't take hits, it got to the point where he'd take a hit on his hat and just wouldn't take it, and tried to tell my Dad he didn't hit me. He annoyed me and my team so much, we just went out of our way to hit him. Just curious if anyone knows this guy tbh...

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
X