Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Good evening gentlemen ,
    i believe the chef is lighting the bbq for later , would anyone care for some pre dinner wine?

Comment

dont mind if i do old bean, cheers
      Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Red or White sir?

Comment

What are the delights on offer tonight then my dear sir?
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

i'll have the red please old chap. is there a hog roast?

Comment

I had the cellar stocked yesterday with Syrah , Sauvignon , Pinot Noir , Malbec , Chardonnay , Semillon , Riesling and Gewurztraminer all of very good vintage and vineyards

Comment

Well the reisling is sounding very good to me.
                Red does complement a nice piece of steak.
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I fear no Hog roast sir but a BBQ with steak T Bone cooked to order of course also chicken in honey glaze various sausages and pork chops with salad things over to the right. The chef is very talented and can cook nearly everything please feel free to go send your man over to place an order

I have just been told the steaks are from our land on the moor of dart so of very fine quality
                  Last edited by Pasty; 28 June, 2012, 18:13. Reason: extra info

Comment

Oh Jeeves, please inform the chef that I would like a nice medium rare steak please.
                    Thank you Jeeves.

This wine is just delightful, a fine body with a nice light and fruity pallet.

Comment

rather old chap i'll have the Chardonnay with my steak, i'll boldrick over now

Comment

Sweet Baby Cheeses, I have created a monster.

Wanders off, shaking head and mumbling, as befits a bewildered Janner
                        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Hawke old chap, your portrait takes pride of place over the fireplace in the Gentlemans club, complete with 'Our Founder' engraved on a fine brass plate.

Steak rare for me please my good fellow, a fine red from the new world would be most acceptable indeed. Have some fine Cuban cigars for the brandy afterwards chaps.

Any other sneak attacks due? Keep vigilant fellows and mums the word.
                          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I say good Sirs has anyone seen where our Guests of honour has just wondered of to ?of course i speak of the Hawke

Comment

i did see him with his elephant gun and mumbling something about going hunting

Comment

Oh jolly good show Indian or African ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X