X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Yes Yes of course cognac

Jeeves two large cognac for us please

Not sure on the ladies am open to what others would like to do?

Comment

I like to "do" ladies. Well, I did before I got married. Sigh...
      Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Sigh ... we all do silly things at times sir

How was your hunting trip last night did you bag something for the club house?

Comment

Originally posted by Pasty View Post
          Sigh ... we all do silly things at times sir

How was your hunting trip last night did you bag something for the club house?
          Sadly not. However, because of my excellent behaviour last night, and my indulgent behaviour towards the daughters in recent weeks, I have been given a leave pass for this evening, so heading off to The Barbican's hostelries with some of my former colleagues.

I am fully expecting to be at home by 10 due to age.
          Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

i'll have to remember to go to the plume if want to get in good books instead of warren house

Comment

• The ladies are free to gather in the 'fainting room'. Last bastion of civilization what! They'll be after the right to go on boats next. May have misheard, sure it was boats.
              Pre meal G&T or Pimms I would think, post would surely be a single or a fine cognac surely.
              Nothing in the tabloids it seems today ? Some mention of worlds best musket man hitting a cads nostril hair at 70 paces? Damned impertinence not accepting it I say.
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Cognac with cigars, but port as a post-prandial I feel.

Comment

The Nice Chaps have won the day. All talk of "I wuz right, he wuz wrong and carryed(sic) on firing even afta I shoootz him" has ceased.
                  We will retire to our group, on the group pages.
                  However, any silliness or bickering breaks out again and you know what will happen: 5 pages of drivel and talk of cake. Play nice, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Comment

To the clubhouse gentlemen, I feel it's pimms o clock
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Good afternoon gentlemen. One is find oneself quite rife with acute coryza. May someone fetch my whiskey and cigar?

Comment

There you go old chap, a nice mature single for you.
                        I'll just get jeeves to get one of my import cigars for you.
                        Oh Jeeves, would you fetch the box of Cubans and hand one to my fine fellow Mr Beta. Thank you Jeeves.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Excellent chap, much obliged! My plans for today seem to have come apart at the seems, I do believe I was supposed to be going to play some croquet with some rather fabulous chaps. Would anyone else be interested in a spot of bowls or croquet later this evening?

Comment

Chaps, Mr Blytm has sorted the clubhouse. Click on GROUPS and you will find us there.

Pip-pip.

Comment

Afternoon fellow gentlemen.

Our polo match went ahead as squeduled and it was a fine show indeed.

Would you gentlemen care to join me in the function room to celebrate with a vintage bottle of Nuits St George and a spot of billiards, followed by some talk of such gentlemenly sports and topics?

Tomorrow i have a daytime hunt to be venued at Her Majesty's RAF Upper Heyffod will any fine gentlemen be attending?

Comment

Ahoy-hoy! Well I had a jolly good day at Urban Assault yesterday for the first time since November last year- there want a single villain and there was no tom-foolery to be seen (not a single cad, what-ho!). So all the bollocks I've been hearing about it being an utter shambles have been just that-a big flappy chamois of male genitalia! Huzzah!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X