Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

ouch Mike not good.

I am kind of puzzled, do people have some sort of fetish and get off on taking head shots all of the time? An accident is one thing, and can be forgiven but deliberate? hmmm

Its one thing seeing the youngsters do it (call if call of duty syndrome if you will) but its worrying when adults are showing this sort of attitude and aggression, thoughts anyone?

Comment

Okay well I was chilling at the fort with my G3 battle rifle. It was a nice sunny day and I had only one cigarette left in my packet. I did what any other person would do and lit up my cigarette whilst keeping a watch-out for delta's. Just as I had lit up my cigarette I hear a rifle fired, I went to take another drag from my cigarette and at this point realized that someone about 5 meters away had got out their gas pistol and shot my cigarette in half. Although I do admit it was a really good shot I was kind of peeved as it was my last one. I look at the guy who shot it and he shrugged and said "Smoking kills."
      Luckily as always a marshal came to the rescue and offered me one of his cigarettes.

Happy ending.

Comment

With that attitude, smoking does kill.

The person who shot your smoke up.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

No-one harms my smokes if they value their life :P

Comment

Especially the last precious one.
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Noticed your picture and reminded me I need to get a pipe.

Comment

Pipe Smoking. It's for winners.

You can keep your fags and those piddly e-cigs. A pipe, the sign of a reflective man.
                Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

• Originally posted by amorris View Post
                  Funniest one I ever saw was this time we got a newbie at my local CQB site that was afraid to be shot. He spent most of the morning hiding he was so scared of it, even after we told him again and again it wasn’t too painful.

Anyway, I found his hiding place and laced him with most of my high cap, just to make sure he got over his fear. It was so funny, he started jumping and dancing around as I was lacing him at close range….. Haha never laughed so much before or since.
                  Your a douche for doing this.
                  Let the young player get used to uf slowly

You were a newbie once

Comment

This happened to me on Sunday. Thought it fit the thread title quite accurately.

Still not sure whether I handled it very well. What would you guys have done?
                    sigpic

Comment

Well done bud! Seriously good play on your behalf.

We have a lot of good players and then some at our site you should pop up http://www.bluestreak-airsoft.co.uk/

Comment

Very controlled, to the point but not nasty.
                        Good show.
                        Would have got a few more words out of me.

Comment

Well done for keeping your cool man! People like you are a credit to the sport. If that was me there would have been more words involved!

- - - Updated - - -

Well done for keeping your cool man! People like you are a credit to the sport. If that was me there would have been more words involved!
                          sigpic

Comment

I have to many to count but the one that always get me, GZW without fail 4.30 / 5pm normally ends in a clusterF*£$ somewhere on the site (the Village). This is about the time all the cocks come out of hiding and I have to go to my beer tent and hide, as I've now learnt I simply cant control my temper at this point of the day.
                            Last edited by pacey; 1 July, 2013, 21:05. Reason: Really poor grammar
                            "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                            Life in the fast lane........
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. There were a few more words exchanged after the video, but nothing too crazy. I was suppressing myself quite a bit though, I told myself that there'd be trouble if he did something like that again!

@blytm That's cool, I'm based in Reading and have been looking for more local sites to go to, so I might just drop by this summer!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pacey View Post
                                I have to many to count but the one that always get me, GZW without fail 4.30 / 5pm normally ends in a clusterF*£$ somewhere on the site (the Village). This is about the time all the cocks come out of hiding and I have to go to my beer tent and hide, as I've now learnt I simply cant control my temper at this point of the day.
                                End of Saturday last year as they did the smoke grenade, some guy must have been just firing his bolt action into the smoke indiscriminately as he caught me in the head from just the other side of the smoke, maybe 5m. Was a lot like getting punched, wasn't thrilled.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X