Server too busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Server too busy

No sooner do I say nothing will be changing in the immediate future than 1&1 email saying:
    "Your 1&1 managed server will be migrated to an updated operating environment in the period from 11 June to 15 June 2012 in order to continue to provide you with the best and most secure environment for your package."

We will see if it makes any difference.

Comment

It`s funny how the sever is "too busy" yet each time I refresh and get the same message the zero in ads all change meaning there must still be some room.

Hopefully the service does improve but lets be honest we all love having a good moan so we`ll always find something to b*tch about lol
      sigpic
      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

SeanJohnGale, just wondering, do you not see the irony in the fact you keep mentioning about all that zero one has done 'for the airsoft community' with this forum when one of the principle jobs of the people running this forum is to maintain the illusion that no-one in the UK airsoft community outside of zero one's own little select bubble that might stand the slightest chance of deducting from their profit margin actually exists?

Yes it's a free service, yes if you don't like it you can go somewhere else, etc etc, that's fair enough and it's all been said many times before. However don't pretend like they're performing some vital service for the entirety of the UK airsoft community, because they really aren't. This site is run as a captive audience for zero one and ground zero. The IT problems have been around for years. There's zero point complaining anymore as nothing will change, just learn to love the illogical nature of the beast and enjoy the ride.
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
          It`s funny how the sever is "too busy" yet each time I refresh and get the same message the zero in ads all change meaning there must still be some room.

Hopefully the service does improve but lets be honest we all love having a good moan so we`ll always find something to b*tch about lol
          just because the images change doesn't mean there's room on the server. The images are generated from java script:

<div style="clear: left">

<div id="ad_global_above_footer"><iframe src="http://zerooneairsoft.net/advertising/product_placement.php" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="145" scrolling="no"></iframe></div>
          </div>

the java is hosted on zerooneairsoft.net ... so it is their server which is free to send those ads and not the zin.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
          Working...
          X