Collapse

Clasifieds Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys im sure if they were paid a wage to sit at there computer every day for 8+hrs a day they would do, but they arent and do have lives so you cant expect instant responses to things.
    I agree that more people need to be recruited for the simple jobs of clearing up reported posts etc but im also sure its not that simple, with due respect to savage wolf and i hope you dont take this the wrong way mate, but whos to know that once hes given power it wont spiral out of control in some way and cause more complaints and problems than it solves?
    Some of the poeple that may volunteer for some kibd of mod duties these guys may have never seen before in there lives.

Comment

Re: Clasifieds Spam

I agree with Tisane. I would say I'm a pretty regular and established member now, but could I be bothered to moderate? No effing way.

So I am grateful for that fact that some people are willing to clean up the forum at all. And they do it well. And if you feel it takes too long, then it's only going to waste MORE of the mods' time if you create threads bitching and moaning and arguing with them about it.

Why not post a more CONSTRUCTIVE thread querying whether we should have more moderators? (but god forbid another sodding poll.. :D lol)
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Tisane - I agree with you power can corrupt .

I believe that trusted and respected people could be given a section .

For example only.

Take Gaffa - we all know him he's respected good feedback been here a while.

Gaffa could be assigned to keep an eye and clean up the AEG threads. And only these -

Another member , current mod maybe to do the more sensitive jobs / areas- bad feedback .

That could be a solution?
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rampage Have you ever stopped and thought about what your life revolves around? My life revolves around Airsoft Find out more about Rampage
        Working...
        X