under 18s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under 18s

after reading a certain thread maybe there should be a under 18s section for buying and disscussion to stop them buying rifs and with only two tones.or is this not possible only because we should be able to keep people coming into airsoft what ever the age.

Re: under 18s

Me no speak no japanese.

- I don't see your point.

Comment

From what I can make out, OP is trying to suggest a seperate classifieds area for 2tone/non-UKARA/under 18's.

2tone... It's possible but under 18's shouldn't be buying anyway. Full stop. (From what I've read?)
      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No, no, He means that there should be a Seperate Forum for those who are Under 18 + Another Classified sub-forum for Non UKARA/2tone guns.

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
          2tone... It's possible but under 18's shouldn't be buying anyway. Full stop. (From what I've read?)
          You are correct, sir!
          www.youtube.com/boltrig <-My Youtube Channel

Comment

think this would be a good idea ,didnt no about they couldnt even get 2 tones though.

Comment

yeah you can buy a two tone only when you are over 18! and then a rif when you are proven to be a "regular skirmisher" that was said in the thread guys and sorry bud but i doupht there will be an under 18 section
              sigpic

Comment

or.....we visit grisly and very public murder on the next under 18 that is found to have been involved in a RIF/IF transaction.

We then display the severed head on a spike, and take a photo and put it up somewhere for everyone to see. As a warning for others.

Just throwing this out there, as an option like.
                Originally posted by palmer234
                Swerve talks sense. I like him.
                Originally posted by Robin-Hood
                Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

its a nice idea, however the only area they would be able to look at is gear and kit

accessories - a M203 may come up which i believe is an RIF

spare parts - they could then buy enough to make an RIF
                  sigpic

Comment

an option

Comment

and im fully behind you i think we need a place for under 18s but not to buy and sell RIFS or IFs
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf View Post
                        and im fully behind you i think we need a place for under 18s but not to buy and sell RIFS or IFs
                        exacty or even people with no ukara

Comment

I see the logic in this.

We have a sub forum, called something along the lines of "Under 18 Airsofters".

There we can have a couple of stickies, so ignorance is not an excuse. Plus, they can ask questions too

I think it's a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf View Post
                            spare parts - they could then buy enough to make an RIF
                            Which from what i remember is totally legal, as long as they arent assembled into an AEG.
                            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

thats what i meant but you'd have to put controls in to stop them buying enough and how would you police it - you cant ?

i wouldn't see a problem in say a wanted section... for the underage . .. that way they can post wants for mags etc without being exposed
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ARES Find out more about ARES
                              Working...
                              X