non posting in sales threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: non posting in sales threads

Good question - I only just realised that one.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Assistants and Moderators can post in the classifieds as it can sometimes be required.

Normal users, can not.

Thanks

Comment

It wasn't required, he could have PM'd. So are mods allowed to post whatever they want (general questions) where normal users are not?! Or was this a mistake?
        Signature Removed

Comment

Sure, as an interested member I could have pm'd. The reason I didn't was for the benefit of others viewing...

But the thing is this:- How does one know if a Large, really will fit them? Because I don't, not when it comes to British gear. Asking for the specific size is a necessity, I believe. For example, I won't fit into a 170/80, but I will fit into 170/88 or 170/96, but a 170/104 is too big. Also - is a large 170 or 180, 190 or 200?

Regarding the M14 magazines, I'm pretty sure people will want to know the capacity, as well as whether they'd feed in a specific type of gun.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

All replies to a classifieds listing should be PMed, Users, Assistants, Mods even Admins should all follow that rule.

Thanks

Comment

Do not see the point in this at all, it's a bloody nuisance.

How many times do you see a sale thread where they don't give enough details or you can tell some are wrong. Know you have to PM them along with everyone else that has a question.

Seems to defeat the whole object of a forum to me.
              The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

There should be enough info via the template, if template isn't followed you report it. If you want extra info you pm them.

If sellers are getting a repeated question then they in turn can PM a mod to have it added to their thread.

Not sure what's so difficult there.

People are taking the piss atm with 1day bumps and this system is perfect for catching them which keeps trading fair to all, its as simple as that.
                Last edited by ThePope; 25 March, 2011, 11:02.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I agree.

Another point I'd like to make is that if sellers really, and I mean really - put enough effort into their sales threads, the only questions that would need to be asked is ones that you'd need answering for a specific reason, like "I have an MP5 with X space for a scope, would this fit?" rather than "what size is this lipo" - which in my opinion should have been stated in the OP anyway.

Comment

Still far better to post the question and answer then everyone can see it.

Not seen this strange idea on any other forum.
                    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

No other forum does as many airsoft sales as zeroin does and has as much sales traffic

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
                      Working...
                      X