Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rubi-tong
    replied
    I'm just returning to the Skirmish field after a year away, I used to run MC and a RICAS etc but found my back was aching for a couple of days after.
    Just put this together, dont really know what the "look" is but it's a kind of SBS/CIA/Deniable ops type light weight loadout.
    Blackhawke LS shirt in OD
    Navy blue cargo pants
    Regatta waist coat with loads of pockets.
    Boots will be Merrel or Scarpa's but my old lowas at the moment.
    Black mechanix gloves.
    Brown Pakol hat.
    Really comfy, really light, I run with 4 Emag mids and don't need more as I run on single shot.
    Let me know what you think.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365362067.049367.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365362095.366107.jpg

Leave a comment:

• CallsignSam
    replied
    Re: Skirmish Wear - How do you do it?

I run a pretty lightweight kit at the moment.

From top to bottom -

-True spec tan cap
    -Oakley shooting glasses
    -In ear security style headset
    -Black shirt
    -Rapdom hard knuckle gloves
    -Clone BFG lightweight chest rig carrying 5 mids and my radio
    -WAS PLB belt with 2 mids, admin/utility pouch and a dump pouch
    -Elite tactical MC trousers
    -Karrimor hiking boots in the summer, gore tex field boots in the winter.

I may add or take away layers depending on the weather.

It's pretty lightweight and not restricting at all and i can easily run with it all day.

Leave a comment:

• ForceGhost
    replied

From top to bottom..

Multicam UBACS (Or MTP Windproof Smock on chillier days)
    Plate Carrier (10 x 30rnd Magazines, Radio, 3L Camebak, First Aid Kit, Dump pouch, Admin bits and bobs)
    Full metal M4 clipped to plate carrier
    Multicam Trousers (Bottle of Lucozade + Snacks in leg pocket)
    Blackhawk Drop Leg (Glock 17, 2 x Speedloaders)
    Dutch Marine Long Socks
    Meindl Desert Boots

Leave a comment:

• CallsignSam
    replied

At the moment i am running a very simple kit.
    -Gore tex field boots
    -DDPM trousers
    -Brown undershirt
    -Web tex soft shell jacket
    -WAS belt with double rifle mag pouch, utility pouch and a dump pouch
    -And then obviously my primary weapon

I just run 3 hi caps at the moment as its light weight and i barely get through one as we only play short games.
    l

Leave a comment:

• Rednaxelaa
    replied

Mine tends to vary during the day... start off all gun ho , full mtp, helmet, shemagh, full plate carrier with as many pouchs as i can fit, with battle belt with as many pouchs as i can fit, sometimes with a rucksack, with additional pouchs fitted, half way through the day, i will have shed the backpack, by last game i will be rocking just a battle belt, and baseball cap...

if i'm rocking my sniper/scout set up,depends on game, will sometimes strap my l119a1 build or sa80 to my rucksack and go out as light as possible but with rucksack ( usually filled with green netting or cam stuff ) or just no rucksack, battle belt for pistol and mags ) and scrim scarf round neck and head.... sneaky sneaky mode..

although i find that doesnt matter if i wear alot or lil, i always end up feeling hooped at the end of a game.... always fast and furious during

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I go out in pretty much full afghan issue kit inc plates and helmet what can I say it looks good and keeps me fit!

Leave a comment:

• sjohnson
    replied
    This is what I'm running for a upcoming milsim.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mad.matt
    replied

My loadout is kinda in the light and simple area but I wouldn't say it's too light....

Warrior Centurion minus back plate - 2 Medium Pouches on Kidneys, Fake Plate in Center, Admin Pouch, 8 mags in shingles and a couple in the side pouches.
    Uncle Mikes Hip Holster
    Helikon SFU Trousers
    Thermal Long Sleeve
    Generic Polo Shirt
    Generic Soft Shell
    Shemagh
    Baseball Cap or Beanie

Relatively simple PMC loadout.

Leave a comment:

• loki7491
    replied

I am a geardo of the highest order and tailor my kit to the game i am playing.

I have a belt kit with 6 x vietnam size 60 round mags and a thigh mounted pistol for crawling through the grass and staying hidden days.
    I have a full assault waist coat to carry up to 8 full size 120rd mid caps, 3 BFGs / smoke / combination and up to 10 Mk5s along with a pistol and up to 4 mags for the longer medic rule applies games or the longer milsim type days.
    I also have a mag clamp and some pockets for the fast and furious games.

I have never played a game where it was necessary to carry a daysack of equipment in play - have used one as a drop off at re-gen points to avoid a slog back to the safe zone though.

Basically i can test and adjust and by lunchtime i am well into the flow of the day at any given site i visit.

Leave a comment:

• akey
    replied

I went light and simple, I have a mix of either DDPM, DPM, a black UBACS and on the head a cap, a jungle hat or a FAST Helmet.

For kit its either a DDPM Molle vest and pouches, a DPM Artkis chest rig or just ammo in my jacket if taking the L96 out.

Have also been known to go out with the MP5 and a drop leg mag pouch.

It all gets a bit mix and match at times, but hey it works for me (old skool scruffy DPM loadout as my team mates have said lol)

Leave a comment:

• emergencychimp
    replied

Went for other.

Mainly because although I wear a helmet and seemingly loads of kit including a back pack, the backpack is mainly empty except for a hydration pouch and maybe some additional grenades. I have a chest rig for my mags, grenades and loads of spare bbs and reloader, so it isn't light and simple, it isn't a 3 day kit with cooking gear and stuff and it isn't a unit impression either. I basically wear and take what is need for that game/session of games.

Leave a comment:

• Nickona
    replied

With me I varies from game to game and what te conditions are like.

Sometime is will just be just a t-shirt with my A-TACS and mags in pockets were in others full on chest rig with back plate, cargo pack, shotgun on back.

For the future I'm lanning on getting a bet rig to go either by itself for ligtweightness or to be combined with my chest rig. Also when I finally complete my plan of getting a M249 I'm sure it will all start to weigh a bit more but thats not that much of a concern if it weighs a lot as I then count it as a work out :p

Leave a comment:

• idrivetractors
    replied

For my next 24hr Milsim with IED:

Will loose the ECWS if its too hot and run with just my MC Combat Shirt.

Ben

Leave a comment:

• DeathsDisguise
    replied

What i tend to do is have three setups that can be worn simultaneously same idea as First, Second and Third line gear. some people get P**** about airsoft and using military terms but this is the best way for me to describe

My First Line is a Templar Assault Systems molle belt with a couple of mag pouches and a 5.11 large utillity pouch.

My Second Line is my FLYEE m4 chest rig, this holds 4 AR mags ( can also accommodate 7.62 ak and SR25 ) and 4 pistol mags as well as either two radios or two water bottles of either BBS or funnily enough water.

my third line which i have never had to use yet because i dont play long enough games is a coyote rucksack that fits in the stuff i need for a longer game food more BBs water binos and even more mags in case i run dry in a firefight etc...

most of my gear is either bought form reading reviews made by airsofters and operators or because nobody has tried the stuff i see

hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• cactus
    replied

At the moment this is my full loadout breakdown...

WAS Mc battlebelt
    2x 2 mag shingles
    1x 3 mag shingle
    WAS Mc dump pouch
    TAS Mc Lefty holster (im right handed though...)
    Helikon Mc Trousers
    Normal long sleeved brown top
    Magnum boots (Unsure of what model)
    ESS V 2.4
    KJW Metal M92F
    TM 32Rnd Long mag
    4 Standard M92F Mags
    G&G rush
    Comp m2 Aimpoint
    MS2 sling - brilliant for chucking it on my back.
    8 75Rnd Stanags
    1 360Rnd Stanag

What im going to add in the next few days
    Mechanix Mpac gloves
    Blackhawk v2 kneepads (Yes im a girl when i kneel on gravel)
    Ultrafire Torch - unsure what model
    WAS tanned cap
    WAS Dropleg holster and mag pouches
    WAS Dropleg dump pouch
    DD MK18 RIS, Noveske 18" outer (For the m4)

And I should be done. Although I do want some nipple protection, it bloody kills getting shot point blank in the nipple, its the only real reason I want a chest rig. A lightweight one obviously, the 901 warrior.

Its very lightweight when you compare it to those people wearing full ciras vests, helmets, comms, daypacks, UBACS and Full BDU's, GPS, GoPro, watch, compass, mess tins, pointless outdated medical supplies, facepaint, colouring pens, tin openers, survival kits, tents, xbox controllers, Docking stations with iPods (somoeone had a docking station hanging on his RICAS and was playing some motivating music, very enjoyable) insta-coffe and polystyrene cups and a paint brush.. <- (Im guilty of this) blow up dolls <- yes ive seen it.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Utrinque Paratus Find out more about Utrinque Paratus
Working...
X