replied
    Re: Skirmish Wear - How do you do it?

Meindl Desert Fox boots
    DPM trouser
    DPM UBACS
    Coyote plate carrier w. mags/pyros etc
    ESS V12s
    Shemagh (if it's not too hot)

Might add some sort of hat at some point.

But basically everything I need and nothing I don't.

Leave a comment:

• frostyairsofter
    replied

I used to rock out in full molle vest, helmet, knee pads 1000 pouches and all that but now i just dont see the point and go out nice and light.. chest rig blackhawk kharki trousers, cap and shirt or softshell of some shape or form depends on weather, more of a PMC style loadout, now dont get me wrong i do still appreciate the guys wearing all the kit and going for a unit impression its just not for me anymore!

Leave a comment:

• Junglespy
    replied

Originally posted by Junglespy View Post
    Will probably change when I buy a pistol - Might be inclined to buy a Plate Carrier to facilitate the carrying of it and magazines.
    Have done exactly this now, bought an FSBE in OD and a RICAS Compact in Tan, can't wait to try the RICAS out this weekend at The Mall.

Leave a comment:

• Fenrisianspirit
    replied

Unit impression at the minute, undefined era Navy SEAL (wearing AOR-2 replica but carrying a Mk23, so not quite true to life haha).

So got Claw Gear SOCOM trousers and shirt (which has a detachable hood so waterproof, yay!)
    RRV with backpack and hydration pouch, 2 double M4 mag pouches and a borrowed dump pouch until I can get one in the right colour lol

Looking to build towards an all out minimum 36 hour milsim kit in US style (so my bergen is pretty useless) because thats what I want to do, probably wouldn't bring it all to a regular skirmish though haha.

Really could do with a lid as well haha.

Leave a comment:

• machete
    replied

On a normal day, Lidl wicking base layer and socks (long sleeve in winter, sleeveless in summer), Helikon polish woodland trousers and shirt, Brit issue cold weather boots, Shemag or skrim on my neck, polish patrol cap or green bandanna on my skull, Gill sailing gloves (€7.50 on sale, Size junior large, I have girls hands), Brit issued chest rig or od plate carrier if I have to carry more gear.

Leave a comment:

• runefire01
    replied

i wear MBSS now but always used to wear real armour to games with a chest rig over the top. the honest truth is that i'm still playing soldiers with my friends in a field/woodland. not much has changed in the past 14 years apart from having money to pay for tac gear lol

Leave a comment:

• Machaon
    replied

I tailor my loadout to each skirmish. For my last one (Gas & Spring at The Mall) I wore a Rhodesian Recon Vest. I had my pistol in a serpa on my chest, a utility pouch to keep my wallet, phone and keys in, a 12-shell shotgun pouch, a double pistol pouch, dump pouch on my waist and some grenade pouches.

Most of that I could quite easily transfer on to a molle belt, but I prefer the light protection from close range hits.

Leave a comment:

• AlexLM
    replied

It's all about the belt/suspenders set up B) murder on the back but you look like a pro

Leave a comment:

• rubi-tong
    replied

Just changed my load out from a warrior Ricas compact and MC to some Gen3 brown pants (tan knee pads) a green Highlander Sidewinder smock for cold weather, Tan polo or navy blue polo in the Summer months, PTS beanie for winter and a CB baseball cap for summer, Lowa Elite boots, MC battle belt with 5 fast mags for my M4 mids, 2 fast mags for my TM Glock17 mags, a utility pouch for extras, radio pouch, and a modified Fobus holster for my Glock and Tac light that fits to Molle.
    Very light and comfy, can add a go bag for food and drink on the few weekenders I attend.
    Fags and car keys in a pocket.
    Will add a picture when I can.

Leave a comment:

• Junglespy
    replied

Lightweight for me.

DPM PLCE,
    DPM Smock, loads of useful pockets
    S95 (DPM/DDPM/MTP) Trousers - more pockets
    Cap,
    3 Point Sling,
    Kneepads,
    Desert Boots,

Will probably change when I buy a pistol - Might be inclined to buy a Plate Carrier to facilitate the carrying of it and magazines.

Leave a comment:

• Boo-Sabum Ben
    replied
    What is like is a guide on how to have a scrim net hang off a baseball cap like a head only ghille suit! I've seen it done but not sure how!

Leave a comment:

• noodles
    replied

LIGHTWEIGHT (as i believe speed is one of the biggest essentials in airsoft hitting hard and fast)

helikon DE gunfighter jacket
    MTP trousers
    HK baseball cap
    CQB magpul tm recoil m4
    single point sling
    belt rig pistol
    4 mids on belt rig or drop bag

Leave a comment:

• stubbornbugger
    replied

I like to keep my kit light, I tend to use:

-5.11 Trousers in tundra
    -Lowa desert elites
    -WAS Grab bag with all my mags in plus a waterbottle and minor repair kit
    - ICS M4 CQB pistol
    -Hatch gloves or 5.11 gloves
    -OD bush hat or black patrol cap

Weather dependant:
    -BHI warrior wear shirt in OD (essentially a 5.11 copy) for hot weather
    -M65 Jacket in OD with black tshirt underneath

So all very green.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_s.o
    replied

it keeps me fit for milsim 36hrs

Leave a comment:

• RM_Stu
    replied

on a normal days game i wear my Ricas plate carrier and on average it weighs roughly 25 pounds! love it that way though but when i do the mil-sim weekenders you can add my bergan on top of that and on the last few events that will come to 80 pounds, love it.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Utrinque Paratus Find out more about Utrinque Paratus
Working...
X