X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StargateP90
    replied
    Re: Skirmish Wear - How do you do it?

What ever really works for me on the day, though 95% of the time its the same. Spent 10 or so years trying out various combinations and im pretty happy now, may change the plate carrier in the future but thats it.

Multicam Condor baseball cap
    Wiley X SG-1 Glasses with Heroshark mesh lenses
    Heroshark custom half face mask
    Under Armour Coolgear
    Multicam 5.11 UBACs
    Multicam 5.11 BDU Trousers
    Coyote Flyye Marine Plat Carrier - x6 5.56 pouches, x4 9mm, large radio pouch, grenade pouch, admin pouch, general purpose medium pouch, dump pouch
    Oakley SI gloves with the right hand first two fingers & thumb cut off
    Black Armour Pro Knee pad - Only ones ive ever used that are actually comfortable and dont fall down
    5.11 Boots
    Clone Blackhawk drop leg platform with custom Kydex solid holser
    Flyye Plate Carrier 1 point sling

Thats for CQB, Woodland the whole lot. Unless its hot then I loose the UBACs, if its bloody hot then I swap to a cheap belt rig. I've bought cheap in the past and it just falls to bits, that lot has lasted me 6 years of pretty heavy use.

Like so -

Leave a comment:

• Rogerio134
    replied

I go casual as I have to carry all the kit at work and don't fancy doing it at the weekends as well!

5.11 baseball cap
    chest rig
    hoody or jumper in green, brown or black
    Mtp trousers
    cheap jungle boots
    mechanix gloves
    rifle and mags!

Leave a comment:

• Azz32
    replied

Crye Pants all the way,

Leave a comment:

• Russe11
    replied

As I don't drive, I sometimes have to cycle to a skirmish. My preferred gear is Australian WW2 Service dress with P37 webbing. 6 Sten mags will fit in a mag pouch, Pipe and tobacco in the other. I then have a P08 large pack which will fit everything I need for the day. Even a Sten will fit inside the pack with the stock removed.
    I also carry an inflatable pillow in the pack for padding to make it more comfortable. At the site, I take my gun out of the pack and inflate the pillow more leaving enough space for spare ammo etc. It will look like I am carrying full gear but in reality my pack is mainly full of air

I tend to have a Brodie helmet strapped to the back of the pack, but even that is just a really good resin replica.

Leave a comment:

• dexadrine
    replied

Typical loadout for me would be:
    - AEG (either recoil scar or hk416)
    - ATACS FG cap
    - Shemagh
    - UBACS (green or ATACS)
    - Warrior Ricas compact w/ 5 midcaps, spare ammo, 3 pistol mags, multitool
    - Battle belt w/ dump pouch, pistol (TM Sig226), BFG, GP pouch with emergency wine gums and smokes
    - Crye G3 replicas in ATACS FG or 5.11 Taclites in tundra
    - Lowa Mountain GTX boots
    - Oakley pilot gloves
    - ESS Ice glasses

me1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• smudge1990
    replied

Emerson FAST lid w/ MTP/scrim
    MTP UBACS/Trousers
    MTP knee pads
    Oakley gloves
    Guarder C2 Glasses (need a new prescription insert if anyone has spare)
    Lowa Desert Elites
    Osprey MK4 w/ 6 mags & dump pouch.

Gets really sweaty regardless of the weather... nice

Leave a comment:

• htank09
    replied

This is my current loadout, pretty happy with it and I can't wait to try it out on the 28th
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Marshi58
    replied

Recently switched from combats to just a long sleeve base layer shirt or two and properly fitting grey hiking trousers. So much cooler and maneuverable, and most importantly comfortable, even compared to combat shirts. Top it off with Mechanix gloves, synthetic baseball cap and a bulle chest rig(with the shoulder strap protecting them vulnerable nips :P ) . Anyone else started doing this?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Now a variety of Russian themed loadouts. I run a GHK so I'm obliged to carry a few mags, 7 in my case. Usually not a light kit either.

Leave a comment:

• LukeCDC
    replied

uploadfromtaptalk1405357150240.jpg

At this point i only had two mags for my M16 so one was in the gun the other in a pocket, i believe i also have a pistol in a shoulder holster here but i cant remember tbh.

L

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• oneonebravo
    replied

Before I used to load up with a full set of webbing, filled with everything you could possibly think of. But I always used to end up slowly dropping bits off at the safe zone over the day so now I run with what's comfortable. Although my primary is a WE G39 and I have to carry a fair few magazines, I still run quite light.

I have a sidearm (now my baby the ASG KP09) in a thigh holster on my right side, with spare mags in a double pouch on my belt on the left. The rifle's on a single point sling and the magazines go either in the left map pocket of my combats or more often a double ammo pouch again on my left. Its a little bit weighty but you can still move quite fast and smoke and frags can go in my trouser pockets. If I'm at a Milsim or Filmsim I might use a lightweight chest rig or the webbing but for now I'm a minimalist.

Leave a comment:

• Cayuse
    replied

Sent from my GT-I8160
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RitchieTheBrit
    replied

This I want to see. Arm welts! Brave girl (or maybe an even braver guy?!).

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Turkey
    replied

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    I have seen someone skirmish in a bikini with a plate carrier over the top, and trousers

Leave a comment:

• Garfs
    replied

My 1st loadout

Latest addition

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Utrinque Paratus Find out more about Utrinque Paratus
Working...
X