Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

So what is your most useful piece of gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So what is your most useful piece of gear?

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve View Post
    3. Prescription rough shooting glasses. Never fog, designed to take a shotgun round from 10 feet. Glad I had them on when some joker brought exploding bb's to the party
    Sorry, run that last bit by me again? Exploding as in cheap shattering ones right?

Comment

no, as in ones that sort of explode

just google "6mm EXPLODING BB's"

Never found out who.
      Originally posted by palmer234
      Swerve talks sense. I like him.
      Originally posted by Robin-Hood
      Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

My most useful bit of gear has now become my mini recon molle pack, carries everything i need to keep me going without it getting in the way

amazeballs for £18

Comment

My DEBEN ear defenders, they amplify the sounds of sneaky ninjas and break down the loud ass BFGs Love the little buggers, also great for eaves dropping

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Maxpedition Triad Pouch. Absolutely amazing bit of kit. Holds my phone, keys, and cash. And then also can hold a radio (perfect fit for a Motorola XTNID), as well as either a multitool, torch (Surefire 6P is a bang on fit), or pistol mag.

Amazing! Total fan of Maxpedition, their kit is easily the most innovative ive seen recently (though im loving Raven Concealment and Viking Tactical stuff too). Have one of their Monkey Admin panels too. And thats easily my second most useful bit of kit.

AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Some great bits of kit so far :D
              Anyone else got more kit to add?

Comment

Definitely my warrior crusader pack. I've managed to fit enough kit for 2 people in there for a night game. And it always holds enough gear for me in the safe zone all day long, including a box of spare parts!

Comment

My hsgi pistol taco has become quite useful; but only because I didn't have a proper pouch for my p99 mag in the first place.
                  sigpicI found my personal motto on the side of a box of matches "Keep dry and away from small children"

Comment

Deffo my comms setup... My radio itself isn't great and will be getting upgraded to a decent mid-range kenwood model but my PTT and Earpeice are pretty awesome
                    The PTT is wireless and attached to my SCAR H rail where my thumb holds the gun. This means my hands do not move at all in order to transmit. Its quicker and more effective as you are always ready to shoot.
                    My Earpeice is an in ear type with no boom mic so it's extra tiny and streamlined. The mic is inside the ear and detects my voice via the sound/vibration verberating through my jawbone and up into my ear. It does this exceptionally well (better than the boom mic I already own) and it means you can wisper very clearly indeed
                    The only downside is people don't see the Earpeice or the PTT so they just assume youve gone mad and are talking to yourself lol

sigpic

Comment

Give me my Victorinox Swiss army knife and A roll of duck tape and i'm ready for anything .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

x-ray Find out more about x-ray
                      Working...
                      X