Does your gear let you down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does your gear let you down?

Dont like molle vests esp. plate carriers in woodland as unless you stick all your stuff on your sides its next to impossible to get prone, and that affects your ability to carry loads of kit which is what I usually used my pc for. Webbing goes to the side much easier (you can just unhook it), is more lightweight and I find more generally suited to getting dirty in the bush

Comment

i have 2 things wrong with my gear

1) the M16 mag punch on my left leg shakes the bbs about

2) if i'm fully loaded, i can't get through the trench at check point charlie that goes round to the placement looking at the bridge.
      Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
        oh yes im sure everybody has had the unlightable pyro problems

when your guns is on the floor 20m away so you can run better and you stike the pyro and...nothing - then your just stood in the open with no weapon and no cover
        when i was playing at phoenix woodland we had to take the base behind stone bunker, so we came up with a plan that involved 7 of us, two rows of 3 and me at the back running at them firing and as you got hit broke off the side untill i was the only one left (forget to mention i was unarmed apart from a pyro) so tried to light the pyro which failed and left me running at 5 very scary people with big guns who started to open fire i couldnt walk straight for a while
        Originally posted by owainthegreat
        You sir, are a potato.

Comment

Guns are the main problems for me
          mainly battery problems and mags not getting fully wound on leaving me getting nailed or in the first case carrying round a shotgun pistol or a mates unfamiliar weapon

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
            Dont like molle vests esp. plate carriers in woodland as unless you stick all your stuff on your sides its next to impossible to get prone, and that affects your ability to carry loads of kit which is what I usually used my pc for. Webbing goes to the side much easier (you can just unhook it), is more lightweight and I find more generally suited to getting dirty in the bush
            In woodland I generally keep my pouches off my sides now, so I can have a thinner profile for creeping though bushes

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kingoli2003 Find out more about kingoli2003
            Working...
            X