• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

its a Fal mate

Comment

dam that black dot jamie i was going to steal ure identitey
      Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

looking good amandla. but you AK is to new looking. may i suggest tying it to the back of your car and draging it, would give it the whorn look.

and hows that blackwater working for you?
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

My latest offering, decided to ditch goign for a certain look and just whatever I like- Still awaiting kneepads and tinted lenses at the time of taking these photos

My apologies for some shots being a little blurry, just would not seem to want to work...

Kitlist:

Nomex Balaclava
          S10 and modded canister
          Tactical DV8 hoody
          Danish M84
          LC2 Belt (Black)
          Warrior Drop leg platfrom, Viper double mag pouch attached
          Assault boots

Actually pretty pleased with this loadout, webbing etc when fully laiden only comes to about 6-8kg so easy wearing with everything I need.
          Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

... theres whatever you want to wear and then theres wtf lol..

You changed the lenses on that s10? as standard will shatter if hit by a bb

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
              looking good amandla. but you AK is to new looking. may i suggest tying it to the back of your car and draging it, would give it the whorn look.

and hows that blackwater working for you?
              Thanks :D I'm letting the AK weather naturally. It is not wrapped in cotton wool, I tend to throw myself and my equipment around a lot, as you can probably see in my dishevelled state in those pics.
              The Blackwater, ah, the Blackwater. What can I say? I love it, it's the best plate carrier I have ever owned. I get quite good ventilation due to its lack of a cummerband, though thanks to the belt I can carry everything I want to.

@Liquid Snake:

I kinda like the look. It's certainly unique. I would suggest you get an OD or black jacket instead of that hoodie though.

Comment

Yeah just cant afford the Danish M84 jacket yet! Well worst comes to worst its skirmishable.

@M4 Lover Yep I know lenses need changed, have a set of polycarbonate tinted versions lined up for the S10 which should be in within the week
                Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

i like your loadout
                  and i cant help but smile and feel happy every time i see your profile picture

Comment

Arrived today, my Warrior Tactical Molle Vest in OD

Im going to be ordering some pouches soon for it

Comment

nice
                      didnt know they had a holster inside, thats a nice feature

Comment

Thanks
                        it sure is a nice feature, expecially at the moment as i dont actually own a proper holster lol

Comment

Comment

uksf inspired loadout

Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

Scout Sniper impression - Not aiming for anything in particular though.

A few changes have been made to the holster and pouch positioning, but that's the gist of it.

Comment

Originally posted by slick63 View Post
                                http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2857/mercey.jpg
                                We don't see much Russian gear on here. Good job!
                                Planning on getting myself some Flora soon :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X