This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

lol... Had a few questions about the half length ghille in my pics...

For those who are interested it can be found on "Retailer Removed" Its the head and shoulders Ghille in woodland colour.

Shep
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 27 April, 2009, 20:12.

Comment

You should pull a few plants from the ground and stick them in your ghillie to give it some life and help blend in more.

Looks awesome though!
      SAVE OUR SPORT
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Later in the day I did. The idea was to get some good pics as it comes out of the bag... so I could write an effective review (which I'm working on). Unfortunately the camera was not available after I had added natural stuff to it, so those pics will have to wait untill the next skirmish :-)

Comment

Good 'cause im looking for a good ghillie for when the A&K Dragonov comes out and take up sniping for a bit.
          SAVE OUR SPORT
          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

jagillham - some lovely kit there mate - serisouly need some of the CRYE trousers

and panther - after seeing these pictures one of those half ghillies will be arriving shortly for myself
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

panther that ghillie is ace! ive just bought one, no need for the review matey the pics say it all! thanks

Comment

Hi there guys (and girls),

Having seen a couple of people load up their Vietnam impressions I thought it was time I followed suit. I've been doing Vietnam Airsoft for a good two years or so but only recenetly have I managed to get other interested. Anyhow here's the first of the three impressions I currently have...

Sergeant First Class, 1st Cavalry Division, 1965

Hope you guys like it. More to follow...

Cheers,

Tom

Comment

Looks good. I'm slowing coming round the this historic load out thing!

I wonder though, why 'nam particularly?

Comment

very nice kit make

almost makes me want to to a VN loadout myself - but franky i have too many 1/2 built ones
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                      Looks good. I'm slowing coming round the this historic load out thing!

I wonder though, why 'nam particularly?

I got into it for a couple of reasons...1) Very interested in the 1960s/1970s anyway. 2) Not many people do the Vietnam thing so you always stand out on the UK airsoft field. 3) During the Vietnam conflict the UK didn't officially get involved so it made it even more unique. 4) My parents both work for the Foreign Office so I've lived abroad from time to time and everywhere we went I ended up meeting an American who was either a Vietan m Vet or who knew one in the family so my interest picked up even more.

Plus I think it looks pretty cool. (Hope my girlfriend doesn't think in Nuts!)

Cheers,

Tom

Comment

im sorry but in that first picture you remind me of christian slater...

Comment

Ok I seem to be on a roll at the moment so here's my second Vietnam impression.

First Lieutenant, 196th Infantry Brigade, 1968

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                            im sorry but in that first picture you remind me of christian slater...
                            Should I be flattered? (Its is a good thing to remind someone of Christian Slater?) ;-)

Comment

Good work with the Vietnam kit!

Comment

Awesome kit Tom...

Youve made me miss mine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X