• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pictures of your gear

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
    new gas mask
    Where did you get that mask?!
    I love the smell of BBs in the morning, smells like...airsofting!

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by tomlegg View Post
      Kelly and Big Joe must be just of out shot, right Tom? :-)
      haha, yeah (: shame oddball wasnt in shot really

Comment

yeah I go to limpsfield :D. I was the one with the insanely weak two tone vsr10 with the camo tape on it ^^. sending it off to 01 tomorrow to get the spring changed (cant drill out the pin on the cylinder)). Then ill be @ uwg saturday to murder everyone with my new and improved vsr. Thats if it doesn't get lost in the mail :P

Lechimp89: i think its an s10 gas mask with ballistic lenses for airsoft, looks sweet but also looks pretty uncomfortable, must sweat alot in that o.o

Comment

ah, im not there, off to a reenactment weekend, was well up for it but gutted i can't go :/

Comment

wow when the hell did i post that picture of me for sombody to quote it lol

dunno i got it for free off a guy i bought like 3 £1k guns from lol
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

that ww2 stuff looks imense, reminds me of nand of brothers when they are in the town in holland and jumping over fences and stuff, but of course the houses didnt looks to similar:D

Comment

iain shall i come dressed like that picture above on sunday?
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

yes please, im bringing my camera so ill upload images!

Comment

ooh camera good idea ill charge my SLR now

coming soon for pictures of your gear thread- custom wirless camera setup - gonna have to carry my netbook around with me haha

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                      that ww2 stuff looks imense, reminds me of nand of brothers when they are in the town in holland and jumping over fences and stuff, but of course the houses didnt looks to similar:D
                      yeah operation market garden, one of the biggest ever airborne military disasters

ive got the kir for that aswell, may pop some piccy's up later on

Comment

Some cracking pics and some tidy looking gear mate Goodluck with it all!

Comment

This is myself on Saturday at Tactical Warfare.

Quite impressed how well the Multicam worked there!

Comment

The shoulder pads are a nice touch Jag *thumbs up*

Comment

same likeing the deltoid protectores, gives a nice place for patches and the like
                              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Was undecided about them, but coming round to the idea! There is (or was last night) and OPS set on ebay for £12. Gutted, as mine (also OPS) came from the states and cost a fair bit more!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X