• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

ahh i see, its awesome either way! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
      Thanks for the new sig guys
      I Feel honored to bring joy into your heart and your sig.

Now back to the gucci pictures please!

Comment

Originally posted by Viet-Namoury View Post
        Well as you can tell I'm usually a Vietnam nut, but this is my first EVER attempt at a modern load out.
        Pretty not bad, but just a few questions / pointers (Mostly my opnion, not aimed to cause offence!)

Dump pouch - You may have trouble reaching it there, even without the 3Day pack, you may want to move it to your reload side or roll it up so it doesn't push your belt down while you're wearing the pack.
        Knife - Hard to access and it may get stuck when kneeling down
        Holster - imo I would mount it higher so when you kneel your sidearm doesn't get dunked into whatever you go down in :P
        Panel - Same with the holster, I would move it higher up on your thigh if possible
        Back up M4 - You've got 2 very similar weapons there, esp' if you're carrying a sidearm I would consider ditching the backup M4 (that by the looks of it has no stock?)
        Belt - By the looks of it, and correct me if I'm wrong you're running an empty MOLLE belt bar the dump at the rear. It's your choice, but I'd avoid running it when you already use a full PC and a 3Day pack.
        Does not speak moron.

Comment

That is brilliant viet

Very well done loving it, love the m4 pistol attached to the back pack.

Comment

Well as you can tell I'm usually a Vietnam nut, but this is my first EVER attempt at a modern load out.
            That is the best multicam loadout I have ever seen. Fact.

Comment

I see a lot of people wearing balaclavas and goggles/glasses, dont they fog like hell? I use glasses and a snood just to cover the mouth (I like my teeth) but usually end up pulling it down as it fogs too much...? I like the idea of getting a balaclava, but I also like being able to see

Also how well does multicam work in woodland? And is there a difference between multicam and "ghost cam" (as sold by a shop that sells land for warriors) as I was considering getting ghost cam as its dirt cheap and makes a difference from the normal DPM and flecktarn everyone has at my sites

Comment

tht tru spec multicam clothing ShadowCaptain?

Comment

SpetzDave... any chance of you pic whoring the new Chest rig? Got on coming in the post....
                  SAVE OUR SPORT
                  http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by Thantos View Post
                    Pretty not bad, but just a few questions / pointers (Mostly my opnion, not aimed to cause offence!)

Dump pouch - You may have trouble reaching it there, even without the 3Day pack, you may want to move it to your reload side or roll it up so it doesn't push your belt down while you're wearing the pack.
                    Knife - Hard to access and it may get stuck when kneeling down
                    Holster - imo I would mount it higher so when you kneel your sidearm doesn't get dunked into whatever you go down in :P
                    Panel - Same with the holster, I would move it higher up on your thigh if possible
                    Back up M4 - You've got 2 very similar weapons there, esp' if you're carrying a sidearm I would consider ditching the backup M4 (that by the looks of it has no stock?)
                    Belt - By the looks of it, and correct me if I'm wrong you're running an empty MOLLE belt bar the dump at the rear. It's your choice, but I'd avoid running it when you already use a full PC and a 3Day pack.
                    Hey fella the picture was only for display purposes! :p I usually dont use the knife and I agree its impractical in that position. I also have fairly long arms so my draw range is pretty comfortable there but I will look into it! And also as said before the back up M4 is for display purposes only I dont carry three weapons around! The Pack is for weekenders and I only really wear it to and fro to carry stuff such as beers and munch. As for the dump pouch It does go to the back but I couldnt get it into the piccie without placing it there! Yet again cheers for all the feed back!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                      And is there a difference between multicam and "ghost cam" (as sold by a shop that sells land for warriors) as I was considering getting ghost cam as its dirt cheap and makes a difference from the normal DPM and flecktarn everyone has at my sites
                      Avoid Ghost Cam like the god damn plague, its far too light, fades even more after a few washes and the quality is utterly appalling. Please, please, please do not touch it with a bargepole!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Mutlicam is actually working pretty well infront of your fence there.
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Viet-Namoury, could we have a kitlist please?

Comment

Well you asked for it, but for the love of god I cant BARE to say how much this all costed
                            KITLIST:
                            Gear :
                            - CONDOR Special forces operator cap
                            - OPS Direct Action pants w/ knee pads (gen 1)
                            - CONDOR Rigger's belt
                            - OPS Direct action shirt w/ elbow pads (gen 1)
                            - 5.11 Desert Boots
                            - MECHANIX Original Glove coyote
                            - WEB TEX Tan Shemagh
                            1st line :
                            - CONDOR Battle belt
                            - ACTIONGEARMAKER "Eagle Creek style" money belt
                            - CONDOR Tornado tactical leg holster
                            - CONDOR drop leg platform
                            - CONDOR H harness
                            2nd line :
                            - CONDOR Modular operator plate carrier w/ cummerbund
                            3rd line :
                            - Camelbak MOTHERLOAD
                            - CONDOR Water hydratation carrier
                            Pouches :
                            - CONDOR Double M4 mag pouch x2
                            - OPS Admin panel
                            - CONDOR EMT "medic" pouch
                            - CONDOR Ammo "SAW" pouch (not on pics)
                            - CONDOR Fold mag revovery "dump" pouch
                            Extras :
                            - ON PATROL Tube cover (tan)
                            - ON PATROL Tube cover (multicam)
                            - grimlocks x2
                            - MILSPEC MONKEY "morale" patches & "Infidel Strong." bracelet
                            - SOF NAMETAP
                            - UKTAC 1 point bungee sling
                            - Krylon paint for gunpainting (sand, brown, coyote brown, olive green)
                            - SWISS ARMS M3 lamp + laser (on GBB)
                            - RSOV Dummy SAPI plates
                            - CAVALVY TASC headset
                            - Multicam head strap for TASC headset (not on pics)
                            - PRC 7000 Radio
                            - CYALUME TECHNOLOGIES light sticks
                            - NO NAME 2,5 L water bladder
                            - NO NAME ACM dummy M9 bayonet
                            - GUARDER G C-3 protective glasses

Weapons
                            - Tokyo Marui SOPMOD
                            - SOCOM GEAR MEU SOC 1911
                            - TOKYO MARUI M4A1

Comment

great multicam loadout glad to see it done propely
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                                great multicam loadout glad to see it done propely
                                Wondered where you were hiding.........

Shadowcaptain and Multicam........

Like pie n peas......
                                Trader Feedback.
                                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X