This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Nice mate, They are standard S10 lense myself and others have just swapped ours for Airsoft friendly versions

They are angled for Bino's

Comment

ah, i see now. I take it these ones wont be airsoft prrof right? i'd need to get the poly carbonate ones. can i get the poly ones in darker shades, the ones you have is your avatar.
      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

You deffiently need Polycarb ones, I use the military slip on ones but they are alot more expensive but made to a ballistic standard. You can get they on the E of bay for about £30/40

But making your own is the cheapest way.

Comment

Sheets of polycarbonate off the Bay of E are £1.50 a go, Im buyign some myself actually to replace my GP5's lenses. Youll find that polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very easy to cut/file down to the right size. To create tinted/smoked lenses all youll need is two bits of smoked film to cover the lenses with! Simples!

Bascially as long as you buy 2mm Polycarb youll be grand, I wouldnt really trust any size smaller than 2mm.

Ill be posting a guide quite soon on how to replace S10 lenses so keep a look out
          Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

thanks mate, it would be very helpful to me, and probably others. I can't even figure out how to take out the current lenses.
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Lighweight loadout i used for a pistols and shotties game at Airsoft Asylum. Consists of:
              - Viper Belt
              - Dump Bag
              - MK23 Socom Holster
              Primary Weapons - A&K SVD (With PS01)| JG MP5 SD6| G&P M16A3 With M203
              Side Arms - TM MP7A1
              Gear - Woodland DPM and DUC.
              Site - CQB Scotland

Comment

simples! nice loudout mate. light and comfortable, and probably very sneaky sneaky. that style of urban digi camo is also growing on me a little...

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                  got this a couple of weeks back, wierd thing is, the lenses are different to everyone elses, they're not flat as such but angled : S it was made in 1986 though.
                  The lenses are not angled for binos at all, they are angled to take prescription inserts for glasses, so you have an S10 that once had someone with glasses wearing it.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

ha, nice, it does have 24 years of history and has probably been used by lots of people over that time. I've also got a MK6. from 1989.
                    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Yeah, Iv seen someone turning up to gaschambers for annual testing with a MK6, then being asked what century he was from. :D
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by sparxy View Post
                        Did a photo shoot a couple of weeks back with some friends, its Seal-esq but isnt a hardcore impression by any means.

Can post up more picks on request

Hope you like it

what assault vest is the guy wearing on the left?
                        also what belt? and gloves? (basically can you give me a list of what he is wearing i would like to recreate this load out i love it)

Comment

Tan CIRAS. Tan (looks like blackhawk) battle belt, tan riggers belt, tan tactical bumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                            Tan CIRAS. Tan (looks like blackhawk) battle belt, tan riggers belt, tan tactical bumbag.
                            i really just laughed out loud at this. sorry man, this combination of words just tickles me.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

There is apparently a technical term for it but f*ck knows what it is... thats what Ive always called them and thats what I always will call them

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                                There is apparently a technical term for it but f*ck knows what it is... thats what Ive always called them and thats what I always will call them
                                I believe that many Americans call them fanny packs
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X