X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
    You should have done that today to the guy with the TT sniper with no scope! :p
    Haha that poor kid would of been as pale as a sheet! I felt so sorry for him most of the day, I half wanted to give him a scope just to use! Either way hope to see you again down there fizzy
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

a sog seal pup

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
        [IMG]

Shhhhh....Be Wery Wery quite.... Im Hunting Wabbits....

Comment

And Bravo - Smocks now issued have a hood. They arent SAS smocks. Youll be truly hard pressed to find a real SAS smock. Dont fall for the cr*p on ebay which says 'OMFG GENUINE SAS SMOCK!!!!!!' because they are nearly all just issued smocks worth about 15quid.

Comment

finished my PMC apart from a sling and a few patches.
            Custom M4
            TM 1911

Comment

CQB Bandoleer rig:

And I've been respraying an arktis rig I bought, not done yet but meh :-):

Enjoi.

Comment

Nice mate, I like what youve done with the rig :D

Comment

And your pouches? :p Heh cheers man :-), going to (very lightly) dust on some OD on the bottom pouches once my krylon arrives, should look good once its all done =].

Comment

Hey orange, is there any chance you could post a pic up with you wearing the bandoleer, i thought about getting one but I couldn't visualise what it would look like.

Comment

Some new gear!

Heroshark custom half face mask:

With drinking tube hole being demonstrated :D

Comment

And my clawgear Stalker TDUs in Multicam:

Will have better skirmish photos tomorrow and a review.

Comment

Very Nice Dave, I hope there is a nice assortment of kit to go with that!
                          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Very nice mate, stalker tdu's look noice, what rig are you getting for it? Y'know I reckon a Bandoleer would look nice with it haha.

Comment

Pic of the stalkers under my new purchase... WAS/Crye multicam RICAS with shoulder pads

And a pic of me being all snipey snipey

Comment

Loving that mate, looks verrrrry cool the stalker set looks like it has a weird fabric pattern on it like textured in the sniper picture

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X