This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Well sir it seems you have one up'd me in the face replacement. When my Merc kit is done I will have to top this! either way the scar is amazing.
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Hah, The face I pulled on this pic was so stupid I had to do a face replacement. I tried looking for those smilies but I can never remember where they came from, so sparta it is. Thanks tho.
      SAVE OUR SPORT
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

god damn spartans everywhere!

nice kit tho, alot less man thigh which is nice.

boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Apmaman if you bought that VFC EGLM while mine is sitting for sale I will be displeased

Nice loadout though!

Comment

Gahh, cant edit... Anyway its just Tru-spec tigers and that new Weestach RAV combo thing on a certain UK tactical gear website. It's called the Warrior Centurion Combo in OD. I have 2 triple 40mm grenade pouches and one large utility pouch and a hydration carrier on the back.

Holds 8 mags, AK or M4 in a wee internal thing. Also has a zippy pouch as well which is cool. I need to get some fake plates to fill it out though.

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
            Apmaman if you bought that VFC EGLM while mine is sitting for sale I will be displeased

Nice loadout though!

I didn't. I bought an Ares one and about a week later the VFC one was released... I had been waiting for it for over a year and when I finally gave up on it, it came out.. *Facepalm*.
            SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

That sucks bud, its cheaper and better built than the ares too

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                That sucks bud, its cheaper and better built than the ares too
                Yup. Was only £100 for the launcher tho, and got 2 grenades that ive sold for £30 so cant really crumble at £70 for it! Even if it isnt the perfect VFC
                SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

Couple of shots of me freezing my nuts off at UA this weekend...!

-
                  Who Dares Wins.

Comment

Nice loudout Nick, but is that an aimpoint behind an eotech I see in the 2nd pic? Never seen it done before...

Comment

It's a x3 magnifier mate. It's flips out to one side for when it's close quarters. Saves my knackered eyes!
                      Who Dares Wins.

Comment

i like that CQB loadout, kinda similar to what im gunna do for my CQB loadout. .
                        Im really starting to like scars again, especially with the EGLM!
                        I apologize for anything that might pxss you off

rate me: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37396

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Stone View Post
                          It's a x3 magnifier mate. It's flips out to one side for when it's close quarters. Saves my knackered eyes!
                          Ahh, thought it might be, but didnt think you could get them so similar looking to an actual aimpoint :-).

Comment

thanks xisteve. This was only put together in the morning due to the crappy weather! I was thinking I maybe playing in snow so I dug out those combats.

I have had that SCAR for about a year and it's never been used. I am like you, only got back into SCARS recently.
                            Who Dares Wins.

Comment

Fancy an eglm for it? :p

looks good mate

Comment

lol thank mate but no. The m203 on my M4 annoys me enough!
                                Who Dares Wins.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X