X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
    Well I hate to say it but I did my kit way before MW2 but I know how some people will jump on the "ITS T141 LOADOUT LOL" it looks really good maybe a MICH with a Norotos NVG Mount?

Yea i saw the picture months before MW2 i see what you mean particularly with the favela missions.

Comment

Strangely enough thats also the first time Ive ever thought Auscam looked good...

Comment

i love auscam. shame its so hard to get a hold of. and i already have multicam ddpm and us woodlands on the list infront of it

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
          i love auscam. shame its so hard to get a hold of. and i already have multicam ddpm and us woodlands on the list infront of it
          just like tim tams! god i miss them

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
            Yeap, they're PWL. Are you the guy that had the MP5k rig?
            Hi mate i didnt sell one of those on ebay but as it happens i do have a leather PWL mp5k rig thats the only bit of kit i have kept so far

And a pic of my map for last sundays game it worked well with the grid and numbered buildings came in quite handy with thanks for my cuz for doing it.

Comment

Here are a few pictures from my re-enactment side of airsoft, I'll post some modern up when I get my new aeg lol, Hope you like

I have more to this look, but it was quite hot that day so i took most of it off during the day!
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 7 January, 2010, 16:07.

Comment

New loadout for y'all:

Nomex Balaclava
                S10 respirator with custom lenses and canister
                Issue ACU BDU
                Viper Chest rig
                Warrior Non slip leg rig
                Blackhawk V2 hellstorm kneepads
                MOD issue dessie boots

Will get pic of winter loadout up asap
                Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Why do people wear a Gas masks for Airsoft?

Never understood it. I think it looks ridiculouse...

Comment

You realise that statement applies to almost everything airsofters take out into the field.

Comment

haha, tis true :p

Comment

Not sure abotu hte black hardware..

Its ok otherwise, you look like a thief who's stolen gear from several armies

Comment

I'm liking it alot liquid looks awsome

Comment

A mixed response there lol cheers (fellow) snake

Ive actually found a gas mask to be one of my best purchases for airsoft so far, in practility terms it provides full face coverage without restricting ears, its designed to be used in combat situations and it filters out smoke from all those grenades + Ive found it pretty comfy to wear for extended time periods.

In non-practical terms I think it just looks brutal! :D
                            Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

I like the setup, I think it would look MUCH better with woodland marpat though, and full OD knee pads :-).

Comment

If you swapped the ak for an m4... 28 weeks later?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X