X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
    would kill for an urban setup like that.
    Agree'd

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
      Always impressed by your gear Shooter, bloody lovely stuff, would kill for an urban setup like that.
      thanks mate,

I use the bathroom because it has the best light but i cleaned the Crap off the walls this time lol.

Comment

they came in through the khazi!

but seriously, what's the mask like? it's gotta get pretty hot and darth-vadery in there..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

The mask is ok but the Hood is the icing on the cake lol
          I have quite a few sets of coveralls of the years but my last set looked the part but wernt nomex. These are nomex (fireproof) and they really really keep you warm lol then with the Hood which is also nomex it is like a sauna i can only play in the hood for a 30 min game at a time really. Certainly won't be running it at the mall next week as its too restrictive, Eg you cant even see your pouches i need to do lots of hand drills so i remember where my mags are lol.

Comment

'hand drills..'

i assume we're all thinking the same thing..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Haha indeed.

I promise to get a picture up of my woodland sniper look, seriously is dull i will admit it, all you will see is dpm, ghillie and rifle.

Will also down the line throw up my PMC sniper look, 5.11 tactical trousers, snipershide hoddie, rpc 7.

However I will be buying down a line a belt rig possibly Russian Sniper belt rig. or just molle.

or possibly a KABP from bulle for both my pmc and woodland rig

Comment

Terrible pictures but heres me breaking in my new Hero Shark mask

SAVE OUR SPORT
                http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Your not planning to blow up every airsoft site are you for government justice?

Comment

Normally I would, but I'd used all my 40mm grenades by the time these pics were taken.
                    SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

loving the sas gear shooter very nice indeed has inspired me to finish off my swat loadout

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
                        Normally I would, but I'd used all my 40mm grenades by the time these pics were taken.
                        Is that the old DV Supplies building in Dundee Apmaman? Whats it like these days?
                        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                          Is that the old DV Supplies building in Dundee Apmaman? Whats it like these days?
                          Yeah thats the one.

It's small, but inside has been turned into a pretty good cqb site. couple of rooms and a maze built from pallets and tarped up. Some open area's a tunnel and the a couple of rooms which use to be changing area/toilets. Can get really hairy when you are in there! Just like the old hospital haha.

It's good, even though its pretty small inside. Much better than what it was before when the blue tarp hung from the roof to make "rooms".
                          SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
                            Yeah thats the one.

It's small, but inside has been turned into a pretty good cqb site. couple of rooms and a maze built from pallets and tarped up. Some open area's a tunnel and the a couple of rooms which use to be changing area/toilets. Can get really hairy when you are in there! Just like the old hospital haha.

It's good, even though its pretty small inside. Much better than what it was before when the blue tarp hung from the roof to make "rooms".
                            I shot there about a year and a half ago and it was good but limited, looks much better now though.
                            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

my woodland gear ,no goggles though

Comment

very nice gotta love tiiiger stripe.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X