X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

I'm liking the US patches.
    - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
    - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

I like the old school yank webbing mate but you should really get yourself some older dpms- 68 or at least 85 otherwise looks very nice.

Comment

Guarder Chest Rig:

Pointman Desert DPM w/OSPREY Pouches. I also have a Temperate DPM version of this currently in progress.

A.C.M Light Rig

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

The trousers are ancient as far as I can tell but yes the smock in a new one. The webbing is a mix of US LC1 and pat 58. I will be looking for an older smock at my local surplus store.

Comment

Yeah the trousers look bang on, its just the smock thats the issue. Check out ebay

Comment

Will do, it was really just an alternative to the hyper modern loadout I usually use. And I ahev to say it is much lighter and easyer to move in.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                The trousers are ancient as far as I can tell but yes the smock in a new one. The webbing is a mix of US LC1 and pat 58. I will be looking for an older smock at my local surplus store.
                How about a repro 1940 pattern smock in od, there's usually some on ebay and would fit right in.
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                  How about a repro 1940 pattern smock in od, there's usually some on ebay and would fit right in.
                  Hmm, maybe. But I won't be getting it before I go on sunday so it will stick as this for the mo. It was really just a bit of fun to get me in the old school mood as I am going to In Country 08 this year and need to start thinking old loadouts.

I doubles up into my SASR loadout by wearing my tiugerstripe BDU's

Comment

Like the old skule SAS look. i think the Older DPM and a bit more dirt would make it even better

Watch this space ill post some pics of my Gen 3 Pvs in the next few days :D

Comment

Gen 3 PVS!? over kill much lol you got money to burn evidently.

Comment

Shooter did you win the lottery? Gen3... holy f*ck Im never gonna spend that amount on airsoft man. Gen 2 maybe.

Comment

Even Gen 1 is a lot of money, let alone anything else.

But then again if you have the spare cash why not.

Comment

Going for a full Bundeswehr loadout, pre G36. Gloves are just some old cycle gloves with a pair of £1 primark black gloves underneath - i keep getting shot in the hands so I'd thought I'd make it a little easier on them.

So far I have the full flecktarn (bar the chest-rig) including the leg holster. Thinking of getting a flecktarn SAAV in the near future for GZ/Summer games. Also getting a mesh face-mask merely because of the amount of times i've been shot in the mouth area - even when declaring a hit I was prompt shot on the tounge.

The red/gold patch is our university team logo.

Taken at NTAC on a very foggy morning.

Taken at Marrs on a very sunny day.
                            sigpic
                            Active member of Tesside Flailsoft.

Comment

i really really like that.

damn, that's the second nice flecktarn kit i've seen today. i'm becoming tempted, and that's bad! it could lead to a german patch and h&k weapons that i don't like!

quick! someone show me a sh!tty flecktarn kit!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by Jerrod Kane View Post
                                Going for a full Bundeswehr loadout, pre G36. Gloves are just some old cycle gloves with a pair of £1 primark black gloves underneath - i keep getting shot in the hands so I'd thought I'd make it a little easier on them.

So far I have the full flecktarn (bar the chest-rig) including the leg holster. Thinking of getting a flecktarn SAAV in the near future for GZ/Summer games. Also getting a mesh face-mask merely because of the amount of times i've been shot in the mouth area - even when declaring a hit I was prompt shot on the tounge
                                You look to me like the kind of guy who sits at the back and hoses people with BB's.
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X