Boom headshot, what boots are they?

Cheers.
      Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Casshern that first picture my word is SO freaking bad ass i love it

Comment

Headshot, that really is a cracking loadout, nice one.

Comment

yeah headshot, sweet setup there bud

Comment

My now tried and tested S10,skirmished with it last Saturday and it worked a treat-no fogging whatsoever. It gets a bit warm in it but the peace of mind it brings makes it worth it.

The mask is modified with 2.2mm tinted/smoke polycarbonate lenses and the canister has been cleared out to allow easier air flow.

Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

mint loadout there headshot fancy giving us a kit list.

Comment

Originally posted by ejtrent View Post
                  THe backdrop in your woodland shot looks un real!

Haha!
                  Huh? What looks unreal about it?
                  It's just a good airsoft site called 'Gulf War' in Sai Kung - a more remote coastal area of HK.

And great kit Headshot. Looks very practical. Not too OTT..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Actually the background does look abit fake, almost painted on! :D

Anyway.

My new plate carrier :

Sorry for poor photos. Will get the decent camera and tripod out later....

And to my surprise, it came with fake inserts :

But far more comfortable without them in place I found....

Ok so far....

Only issue is when loading the mags in the pouches, it's difficult to double stack them. Definatley worth investing in magpulls, or try some homemade ones I feel.

The vest feels quite small and high, especially the front. The back is perfect, but I just don't like how the front sits on the chest. If it was slightly longer it would do.

I'm not sure how it'll look with DPM underneath. Maybe a pathfinders loadout......?

I'm on the fence whether or not to keep it, it's a nice bit of kit but I just see it so
                    unnecessary...
                    Last edited by bravotwozero; 3 November, 2009, 17:25.

Comment

Is it OD or Tan, quite hard to tell in the pictures? Don't suppose you know what these are like with G36 mags?
                      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

It's tan.

It could carry G36 mags, one in each pouch maybe. I'd say you'd be lucky to fit 10 in. But that's a guess..

Comment

Well I only have 5 mid caps, so I was wondering how well a single mag would stay in the pouches
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

Comment

Each pouch can hold two M4 mags. So one G36c mag per pouch should be no problem.

Comment

I was just worried about them moving around too much, but thats all good then. It's a certain on the old Christmas list.

Comment

All of the gear ...

I think it comes together quite nicely.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X