One of me:

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
      Why do you carry two aks?
      One of me:
      http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/z...5/CIMG7833.jpg
      Because it looks bad ass :p

Some nice kit youve got rolling there mate, even if it does look a bit big for you! I enjoy the confused expression your rocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
        Because it looks bad ass :p

Some nice kit youve got rolling there mate, even if it does look a bit big for you! I enjoy the confused expression your rocking.
        Ill have some new stuff which isnt to big xD
        This pic is like a year old, i have grown a bit since then!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
          That's actually the traditional ACU-wearing airsofter's 'I really really should have gone for a GREEN camo' expression

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
            That's actually the traditional ACU-wearing airsofter's 'I really really should have gone for a GREEN camo' expression
            AHH touché +1

Comment

hahaha i know xD
              I dont like acu anymore.. I play woodland all the time so ill see with what i can treat myself!

Comment

ACU can be alright but I like how you chose a location that will provide the maximum contrast with the camo :p

Comment

hmmm, yes i know, epic fail!
                  Well dave, what do you wear>?
                  Last edited by Philshot; 3 May, 2010, 17:02. Reason: ...

Comment

At the moment, Im going Desert DPM, Dutch DPM, and working on an SA merc loadout :D

The dutch stuff is ace- DPM so blends in with my team, but its better built, more pockets, and better design of equipment.

Comment

i love that! thank you sir!!!

Comment

Oh, you only wait...
                        You want it that way!? xD
                        No man, this is funny xD
                        F**k, why dont i just take a two tone gun xD
                        Pink camouflage would finish off the look good aswell i guess xD

Comment

@ liquid

whats it like playing in a gas mask? ive been thinking of getting one but am worried about breathing.

Comment

My very first loadout at my 3rd game. Mags kept in my pocket and everything lol. That was my first skirmish with my very own gun though. DPM and M4! Common FTW!

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Nothing wrong with a tried and tested formula, everyone started with that combo!

Although why do I get the feeling the photographer got kneecapped after that photo was taken?

Comment

Let's get some photos of 'first game' loadouts up in here :P

I predict a common theme, DPMS and M4s:

A few weeks later, I had all the kit under the sun. It was great for like one game, and I've got rid of most of it since.
                                In fact, yeah, the only bits of all this I still use are the kneepads, and the g36 :P

- confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                                - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X