X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Dude do what makes you happy, Im not a stich counter

Im having a hard time sourcing lizard camo for my SA merc kit, might pack it in and concentrate on the rifle to be honest.

Comment

My new custom DPM molle rig, sadly up for sale as cant afford to pouch it up

Last edited by Rampage; 26 April, 2010, 18:56. Reason: Remove Quote

Comment

Yeah, problem is I cant find any dpm molle pouches for affordable dollar apart from that viper mlce crap or 'pointman' stuff, which I have no idea of the quality.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
          Yeah, problem is I cant find any dpm molle pouches for affordable dollar apart from that viper mlce crap or 'pointman' stuff, which I have no idea of the quality.
          Pointman pouches are pretty good. I have several of the DPM pouches and 2 of the Pointman MOLLE vests.....I'd say that in terms of quality, Pointman stuff is several steps above VIPER but a few below the higher end name brands of course.

All in all a good middle of the road brand.....
          sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Hmm cheers for that review, I may keep it then in that case. Problem is Im not sure I can afford to keep my SAAV and this vest if I pouch it

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
              Hmm cheers for that review, I may keep it then in that case. Problem is Im not sure I can afford to keep my SAAV and this vest if I pouch it
              I dont like SAAVs my self probably because of my 5 foot 7 build, feels very clustered and confusing to get to pouches quickly, great for hauling though!

Comment

Agreed, I wear it low slung as webbing but got the molle vest for games I wouldnt need my clansman and jetboil on me.

Comment

Comment

Comment

l33 that is actually super badass

kris looking good.. damn you and your sexual masada
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

L33, amazing kit!

Comment

The workhorse... KISS.

Comment

I had a switherooney on my patt 58 gear. Changed the Black .45 Holster for tan one to match the knife sheath, moved the machete from the side of the butt pack and added a large pack.

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

A couple of pics of me in my black kit at the stan Sheffeild.

Comment

Looking very evil in that get-up HS.
                                sigpic
                                http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X