X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
    They all look so friendly ,I'd feel guilty shooting them.
    Sigged!"

Comment

Intervention all you need is some mud and its spot on

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
        They all look so friendly ,I'd feel guilty shooting them from close range.
        Edited for truth.

Comment

ive actually got a leaflet from PMC cashern that a relative picked up while they were in hong kong , dosent it have like a rotating mirror maze or something?

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
            ive actually got a leaflet from PMC cashern that a relative picked up while they were in hong kong , dosent it have like a rotating mirror maze or something?
            er, no. it does not. at all. it has a very asymmetrical and open main arena, but i think what you may be referring to is just their website graphic, which is basically a strange copy of that old windows maze screen saver.
            1. yes, i notice now that my buddy 'kit' (he doesn't get the nightrider jokes) has robbed my raffica.
            2. and yes, cath likes pointing her guns in dangerous directions.
            3. battle royale was japanese, but whatever.
            4. no, i don't think the size arrangement was deliberate.
            5. and no, i never feel guilty shooting them. i just make empty apologies when i m203 them at close range.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

casshern i like your style tell me is the MP7 the aeg or gas version i have a aeg MP7 and it rules in cqb plus the M93r its nice have the aep version but just bought the ksc GBB version with burst fire can't wait to try it out
              Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

Hi,
                This is my UKSF,SAS,British army mix up loadout.
                Hope you like.
                Fergus Harris

Comment

You need to ditch that 552 for an L85 or L119 really.

Comment

Fergus I've seen those pictures somewhere before, haven't I? its not a bad setup, but Id lose the dog tags and 552.

Comment

Originally posted by bengaku View Post
                      casshern i like your style tell me is the MP7 the aeg or gas version i have a aeg MP7 and it rules in cqb plus the M93r its nice have the aep version but just bought the ksc GBB version with burst fire can't wait to try it out
                      yeah they're both ksc system 7 GBBs, and they're both really nice.
                      the mp7 has an incredible rate of fire, and is really loud. it also kicks nicely, and weighs a fair bit.
                      the m93r is also pretty heavy, and comes out of the box pretty hot. the burst fire is really nice, but you gotta make sure the mag is in properly!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

it hasnt got much screaming uksf , but it does look british. wheres you mag pouches :P

Comment

Hi
                          Thanks,
                          You can't see it very well but im wearing PLCE webbing underneath and i have two double ammo pouch, either side, and i store my mags there.

Comment

Yeah you need to swap your gun for a british on. Either the L85 or L119a1. There are loads of threads up with UKSF guides etc.

Comment

kinda going down a UKSF route, not sure.
                              what do you guys think

Comment

That softshell really works there. That looks fantastic in my opinion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X