X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
    How did you find playing at that site dude?
    fantastic go...!

its epic inside, the cliff walls around the edge are like 3 houses high

some of the mounds of shale we were climbing were like the height of a house or 2, really big site plenty of open space but also some tight fighting between containers and large rocks
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Nice, sounds like they've got the balance down I might be at Leeds or Sheffield next year for my MA so will try to get down there.

Comment

Nice, sounds like they've got the balance down I might be at Leeds or Sheffield next year for my MA so will try to get down there.
        ah sweet

will be good to see you there dude
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Yeah no problem, I've just finally got a new job (YES!!) so I've got a list of guns I'm gonna buy/build now :p

Comment

Yeah no problem, I've just finally got a new job (YES!!) so I've got a list of guns I'm gonna buy/build now :p
            haha doing what? anything perticularly enthralling?

haha i never make a list, as i just want them all

Comment

M933 sopmod, M4/203, M14, M249, TM socom, KSC system 7 M9 :p

Plan to get a new Heroshark mask too.

Comment

M933 sopmod, M4/203, M14, M249, TM socom, KSC system 7 M9 :p

Plan to get a new Heroshark mask too.

Coming soon to my armoury M4.M203 PTW! Pm me if you want to contiune this convo were hijacking this thread hahaha

Comment

Future Combat System: Tactical Laptop :-)

Dell Inspirion Mini 10 + Commander Panel by MIWO Praszka

http://translate.google.com/translat...langpair=pl|en

Comment

that is fricking sweet pesh.
                    just don't lose it.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Last edited by amandla36; 21 May, 2010, 21:36.

Comment

I'm trying to find words to do justice to how legit that looks amandla36, but I cannae decide on which to use!! Very nice kit!!

Which site is that?

And is it wrong that in the last pic you remind me of Leonardo Dicaprio?!?!

Comment

Really? It's good n all but I wouldn't go as far as saying that looks real.
                          The kimber in the serpa makes me drool though.
                          It's in South Africa mate.
                          Originally posted by fijitstiks
                          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                          Originally posted by N3ADS
                          Is this you talking from experience ?..
                          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

haha I didn't mean 'legit' in it looks real, I mean it in that it looks good... maybe that bit of slang is a bit too specific to the groups I associate with (damn, that sounds incriminating...)... I get dodgy looks from customers for quoting Firefly/Serenity and 5th Element when serving them too...

And South Africa? Maybe I won't frequent that site anytime soon... al-be-it not through choice...

Comment

Thanks guys . Found a couple more, though no high-res of the last two.

Comment

Ah fair enough Blackjack.
                                Multicam seems to work amazing in that environment Amandla.
                                EDIT: Comtac's in a woodland area, hows your hearing? I haven't tried my sordins for woodland yet so don't know.
                                they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                                Originally posted by N3ADS
                                Is this you talking from experience ?..
                                i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X