• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

I think that's a TT MAV murta.

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
      richy b whats that rig it looks pretty cool

and your plates gonna cover your left arm but none of the right side of your chest :P cool loadout tho
      well spotted "spetz", :D yep its a tactical tailor MAV, with the padded Y harness,
      primary mag pouches are TT G36 ones-pricey but worth it. the rest of the pouches are a mixture of TT, condor and flyye.

richy
      'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Nowt wrong with Flyye, very nice kit.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
          Nowt wrong with Flyye, very nice kit.
          totaly agree, for the price there bloody fantastic, and their doing a few version 2 items, with more camo and less tan webbing now too :D

special mention to their 40mm pouches-perfect for nades, thermobarics or smokes, and only about 8 quid each :D

richy

Comment

btw the plate thing was aimed at shadow ive just realised my mistake now hahah :P

looks a pretty cool modern alternative to belt kit

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
              btw the plate thing was aimed at shadow ive just realised my mistake now hahah :P

looks a pretty cool modern alternative to belt kit
              i understood :D, yeah its not bad, i can fit all my kit on it and its not too heavy, also lets your skin breath a bit too :D

down side was the price, the rig and the G36 pouches, were around 200 smackers, after customs charges ect... but total worth it, and due my (cough) slight frame i dont get on to well with vests-bit restrictive lol

Comment

Originally posted by richy b View Post
                totaly agree, for the price there bloody fantastic, and their doing a few version 2 items, with more camo and less tan webbing now too :D

special mention to their 40mm pouches-perfect for nades, thermobarics or smokes, and only about 8 quid each :D

richy
                i can vouch for flyye good stuff and there Multicam range is the bomb! but there pop studs can be a tad irritating at times !
                [QUOTE=archangel;463445]. At the end of the day, we are (generally) a group of young or middle aged white men playing with toys guns in the woods, never forget this.

Comment

SAS CRW loadout. Tell me what you think.

Comment

OoOooOOoOoOo very nice kit that mate, really really nice!

Comment

Looks great! Liking the tactical dog too

Comment

Very nice. It is good to see some real effort go into a proper CRW loadout and not just the cheapest blackest stuff they can find.

Comment

Now that is great loadout ! never been a fan of black kit but that might have changed my mind
                          Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Thanks for the positive replies lads.

Comment

Getting ready to roll with the merc/ghetto PMC look. Am I doin' it right guiz? May be a bit much for some people but it's basicly all just ammo, water or dump pouches. Also, the CRW kit above there is some of the nicest of the style I've seen on here. Your dog also reminds me of the one I had when I was younger.

Normally use photobucket but it's being a bit gay just now. So small pictures for you guys. Also, inb4 lumber jack commando shirt.

Comment

There, that's a bit better.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X