• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Maybe : )
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Tekno I'm sorry but words cannot describe quite how epic that headgear is.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
        Maybe : )
        Sorry off topic! Yeah whats it like, was thinking of getting one. I spilled juice all over my eclipse I which ruined it and i've used an awesome little keyboard for £8.99 so far, but i think its time for an upgrade!
        My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Cheers Dave =]

Comment

Originally posted by Utorak View Post
            Sorry off topic! Yeah whats it like, was thinking of getting one. I spilled juice all over my eclipse I which ruined it and i've used an awesome little keyboard for £8.99 so far, but i think its time for an upgrade!
            It's not bad, but not great either, i'm looking into getting a new keyboard in the new future. It would be nice if the quick keys on the side were programable.
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

tekno that is the coolest thing i have ever seen

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Tekno just wondering what type of helmet is that?

Comment

Its an IBH helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                    Vegetato is a gen 3 digital camo :/
                    I was pretty sure vegetata was the digital version and vegetato was the earlier/non-digital version? Might be mistaken though...

* the underlining isn't meant as anything more than highlighting the subtle difference in the two, not a critique (in case it comes across that way).

Comment

Stones... im seeing some matchsticks there. Are you an arsonist?

Comment

tekno all i can say is wow very nice loadout

Comment

tekno, can we have a pic of just the helmet xD?

Comment

Here ya go its a few pages back - http://zeroin.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3...postcount=3353

it wasn't finished then.

Comment

Here you, saw this and impulse bought it, thought it looked quite cool, and looks ok with a mich 2001 aswell. hope you likeys. :D

The beauty with it is the bit for the canister can be moved left or right, suppose dependant on what your strong side is with shooting.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
                                I was pretty sure vegetata was the digital version and vegetato was the earlier/non-digital version? Might be mistaken though...

* the underlining isn't meant as anything more than highlighting the subtle difference in the two, not a critique (in case it comes across that way).
                                Neither, I'm afraid. The differences (vegetato and vegetata) are merely due to the Italian language's nuances when referring to equipment in that camouflage (e.g.: "uniforme vegetata", "gilet tattico vegetato")

As for whether vegetato is digital or not, the camouflage is not in and of itself digital. During development computers were used to create it and to study and compare it with other camouflage patterns, but the pattern is not pixelated by any means on the actual army uniform.

Commercial vegetato by SBB does come in a pixelated variant, and there are loads of special forces variants of vegetato including one that uses the Multicam colours in vegetato pattern (Known as "Multiland" and developed by Defcon 5), and possibly one pixelated variant of the Monte Cervino uniform, but the standard issue uniform is not digital, nor comprised of pixels.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X