X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
    Its a CYMA Galil dude. (on behalf of utorak).
    =D Thank you, i was like very asleep 7 and 5 hours ago - when you guys posted. And yes as Nun-Chuck said it is a CYMA.
    My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Here's a few rare pics of me in full loadout, taken about a month ago at my local site. Only changes to my gear are the addition of a black recon wrap. Looking for an M88 kevlar style helmet and my kit will be near complete.
      I'll also need a rescue harness and a variety of drop leg accessories, but time will tell.

By bobtuskins at 2010-06-13
      Here's a nice pic of me popping up from cover.

Me and some other chaps defending a control point.

Here's a better pic of me from the side during another base defense. My friend (also sporting vegetato) can be seen in the background with my CA M16A4.
      Props to the photographer on this game day for the brilliant photography work!

Kitlist is as follows:
      ICS M4A1 RIS with crane stock, G&P Aimpoint, suppressor, and one-point sling
      Military issue Vegetato BDUs
      Military issue Vegetato Modular Plate Carrier: 4 double mag pouches, two pistol mag pouches, medic pouch, Viper dump bag, viper single mag pouch, Hydration carrier with generic hydration bladder
      Defcon 5 Vegetato UBACS in Monte Cervino Vegetato variant
      Stateside skate helmet with custom velcro patching
      Bolle X800 Goggles
      Magnum Elite II boots
      Vegetato recon gloves
      Viper black kneepads (will soon be replaced with better ones as soon as I find a model that doesn't slip down)

If you want to know where to get any of that gimme a PM.

Comment

I'm liking the vegetato (always preferred the non-digital one) loadout Bobtuskins. I'm quite a fan of the Italian camo though your pics seem to make it, especially the shirt, appear a lot brighter than it usually does... I'd also consider painting the helmet OD or similar as it stands out being black (but that might just be me). Also damn you for making want a tonne of the Defcon 5 gear!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
          I'm liking the vegetato (always preferred the non-digital one) loadout Bobtuskins. I'm quite a fan of the Italian camo though your pics seem to make it, especially the shirt, appear a lot brighter than it usually does... I'd also consider painting the helmet OD or similar as it stands out being black (but that might just be me). Also damn you for making want a tonne of the Defcon 5 gear!!
          The shirt has a slightly different colour scheme compared to the regular Vegetato uniform. The Defcon 5 UBACS shirt uses the Monte Cervino variant of vegetato which has a slightly more vibrant green and darker brown. I've also got the regular shirt for the uniform and it, like the trousers, has a paler, more subdued look. Either way, I've received some comments (or compliments, depending on how you wanna take it) about how effective it is. I love it to bits, and I can attest that it's an extremely effective and unique camo.

As for the helmet, it's merely a stop-gap until I get an M88 replica. I've already got a matching helmet cover for it, so it's only a matter of time. I'm hesitant to paint it as I use it for other loadouts as well, particularly CQB, and my future Delta which I'll work on (and that I'll never use, really).

Comment

I like that camo alot. Very nice loadout
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

I normaly wear black boots but was unable to wear them when i tried my outfit on

I got myself a leg holster so thought i would try my outfit on and see what you all think.

My first ever loadout.

Is there anything you would add to my loadout or change?
              All help is welcome

Comment

I hope you don't take offence by this in any way because but that vest (not on you, but in general) is horrible. I always see people with it that are wearing it with nothing in their pouches! Whats the point? I think you have mags in your right waist pouch right? Why don't you get a vest that doesn't have 20 pouches for other crap.

I'm sorry i'm venting... Please forgive me.
                My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

Originally posted by Utorak View Post
                  I hope you don't take offence by this in any way because but that vest (not on you, but in general) is horrible. I always see people with it that are wearing it with nothing in their pouches! Whats the point? I think you have mags in your right waist pouch right? Why don't you get a vest that doesn't have 20 pouches for other crap.
                  Normally i do have mags & other stuff in most of my pouches. But as i was
                  only trying it on for a photo i did not put anything in the vest. Looking at the photo now i can see the vest would look alot better if i filled it up.

Comment

Boots
                    Originally posted by Teddykiller
                    I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan245 View Post
                      Boots
                      +1 to that. Tactical trainers look crap.

Comment

for a first attempt looks decent mate , you have everything you need there , personally i would change the rig (as i despise saavs) mask and jacket but obv its your choice

Comment

For first attempted looks decent as above, although thats more of a winter loadout, you will melt during summer months no kidding, i dont like SAAVS either, cheap yea, holds lots yea, can you get to half of it quick and comfortably..no lol

Also the goggles whilst thats up to you, will get hot and steamed up.

Comment

I like the SAAV, Ive got one myself and find it very comfortable and easy to access everything, though Im not sure what to do with the huge pockets on the sides, I never seem to find a use for them other than filling with wine gums!

Its not bad, Id personally loose the paintball mask, I dont like them I find them too restictive, hard to aim with them on and overheats too much. Id replace them with specs and a boony hat! Cant go wrong with a boony, if you dont mind risking your pretty face getting shot! :lol: And you might wanna consider swapping the smock for a lightwieght jacket, at least for the summer anyway!

Comment

there's something that's caught my attention,

Ive noticed, that allot of people beef them selves out, puff there chest ?

it happens allot when the person isn't shouldering a weapon, just stood there like, Yeah ?

baha has done it,

just noticed it and brought it up lol

btw

casshern, as lovely as the multi cam is, is it necessary for the camp pose on the left ?
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Parky
                              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Makes people look more badass in camo

Airsoft is a fashion show afterall
                                Originally posted by Teddykiller
                                I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X