This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Loadout i used this weekend. One of the many piles of kit.

Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
    I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Pile of random nylon and cotton, turned in to an airsofter:

More modern.

Less modern.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Very nice... but You need add few things to this modern loadout :
        - knee pads
        - swap boots to desert [Lowa. Meindl]
        - move holster from belt to leg

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
          Very nice... but You need add few things to this modern loadout :
          - knee pads
          - swap boots to desert [Lowa. Meindl]
          - move holster from belt to leg
          Erm... while the input it appreciated, I don't 'need' to do any of that really thanks.

I choose not to run knee pads because based in my fairly extensive experience I prefer to go without. It's a load-out for playing in the woods so I'll be sticking with black boots, and again, after a lot of skirmish time using a drop-leg panel for the SERPA I found it was restrictive to mobility compared to making use of the belt space, so I specifically bought the MOLLE mount to remedy that issue.

If it was meant to be an impression of something you'd have a fair point, but it's just my personal airsoft gear, based on what I myself like to use.

Comment

I see you have oakleys, how well do yours do on wet surfaces such as grass or concrete? I get no grip what so ever.
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

A few pictures of my casual loadout from yesterday

Comment

sort of my loadout,not particularly going for any particular unit,just going for the modern stealthy look,basically what i think looks great,missing quite a few things from the pics,
                .no guns
                .i obviously wont be wearing the red hat,i just had it on,i wear a multicam baseball cap with velcrow patch
                .no battle belt
                and i will be wearing the gloves with the carbon knuckles in tan(im a bit tired right now,so my minds gone blank :S)

and please note,the teddies are there for tactical reasons ;D

any comments and advice would be great

Comment

Looks decent to me marksman, the only thing I'd say is that UBACS are designed to be tucked in really, it'd look a lot better just by simply doing that.

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                  I see you have oakleys, how well do yours do on wet surfaces such as grass or concrete? I get no grip what so ever.
                  I couldn't really comment unfortunately, my skirmish site is purely mud/soil, so I've only ever walked on wet grass/concrete where it's nice and flat in my back garden at home. It's fine there, but like I say it's also dead flat so doesn't exactly qualify.

Comment

[QUOTE=CKinnerley;632258]Looks decent to me marksman, the only thing I'd say is that UBACS are designed to be tucked in really, it'd look a lot better just by simply doing that.
                    i hear what your saying,i thought it looked better out,but ill try it tucked in,havnt seen what it looks like,althoug it probably wont be mutch difference as id be wearing a battle belt so you wouldnt see the bottom of the UBACS,but hey ,ill give it a try

Comment

Comment

Looks really good , absolutely awesome, loving the dessie DPM, suits the gear off to a tee

Loving the Tactical Cat :P

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
                          Looks really good , absolutely awesome, loving the dessie DPM, suits the gear off to a tee

Loving the Tactical Cat :P
                          Tactical shock looking cat....
                          Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Comment

Needs more cowbell

Comment

Lol i didn't see the cat.
                              My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

I need to get a IR beacon for my SF loadout.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X