X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

well done mate looks great
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Nice work on the flak-jacket scribbles Dave, looks pretty spiffy. Kinda get's me in the mood to go and buy a shed load more nam stuff... Gah! Must.. Resist...!

Comment

Thanks bud, been blatting away with the Car-15 in a jungly site near me today (Car-15s comedically poor with groupings but great fun), so hopefully some action shots on the way!

Dave

Comment

new load out coming up !! cqb style now!

Comment

this is the new CQB helmet from 5 and a half that is made of pure Kevlar. it has all the ecisary adons needed to surive in a CQB environment! the pistol is a P226 and a half!

here is the Side Screw (copyright) that is dsigned for a quick door hing loosener so when you kick it down it doesnt take several atempts making you look a pilot to the enemy!

in this picture there is a pair of sidecutters incase you get stuck in a lift and you need to snip your way out.

this is a "real" victim of what the Nut Nife (copyright) can do. this is from a camera shot taken behind the Squad leader of the CQB training team.

here we have the mask that the terrorist was wearing with the blood stain down his face. pretty lethal but in a CQB environment it is crutial that you have the upper edge!

Comment

iain your loadouts never cease to amaze
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i know. they are the ultimate in comfort, style, practicality and strength
                they are designed on a number of different scenarios of course. so for the russian spy im meant to be creeping around the suburbs of the skirmish field reading a paper. who would of thought a bloke reading a paper could pull out an AK-47 AND BLOWW YOUR HEADS OFF!

Comment

hope you don't bring tht nut knife to lindsey iain i dont want to get stabed.
                  Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

you realy do make me crak up whenever i see your loadouts, nice one, u brought a smile to my day :D
                    PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Ian that has made my day. Cheers mate!

Edit: those bottom pictures have just loaded and I have almost p myself laughing.
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 March, 2009, 06:58. Reason: Language

Comment

Pics courtesy of Uncle Flo Joe and Auscam from ASI forums

Comment

Is that the CXP? How you finding it?

Comment

Nice M4 Tekno, let's see it in the gun's section!

Great load out as well of course
                            Trader Feedback:
                            New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                            Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Yep - its a CXP

Brilliant wee gun - got it running on a 9.6v empties mags something shocking. Added a 247mm tighbore and stumpy silencer to cover it since that pic was taken - but havent had a chance to use it any any range yet.

Good gun - and a mad bull mini launcher fits perfectly on the bottom RIS - ill stick pic up of it tomorrow

Comment

Afore I got into the retro gear fancied one of those, if I get some more modern kit Ill bear it in mind, thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X