• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
    didnt you know..you can get anything in multicam...just goto
    www.multicamaddict.com
    and then he was poor
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

... like me :-)

Comment

Coupla game pictures today at phoenix...

Comment

TLSFX Thermobaric grenades.....what are they like compared to mkV flashbangs coz i use these as they are very thin and dont take up much space and make a fairly decent report indoors....
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
            TLSFX Thermobaric grenades.....what are they like compared to mkV flashbangs coz i use these as they are very thin and dont take up much space and make a fairly decent report indoors....

Random !? lol.

Liking the kit Dave, Although it looks a bit out of place at an urban site.

Comment

Originally posted by pantherairsoft View Post
              The mag pouches you refer to are also custom made by the chap that made the belt. they are the exact ize for TLSFX Thermobaric grenades... I always carry 4 :-)
              is it random?

Comment

Ah, I didnt see that post lol, My bad.

Comment

no worries lol

Comment

the nam kit is ok if you imagine it was during part of the TET offensive, when the Viet Con attacked across the country hitting towns cities and military bases

Comment

they ar better if you buy the multi bangs. i can use an example from this weekend. we were moving up to a window and there was somone in it. we threw a multi bang in and................BOOM followed by a scream and then..............BANG...BANG. She was a bit shocked after we followed up by spraying the room with a hi-cap!!

Comment

Yep sparrow you know your history My gear is 82nd airborne towards the end of the tet offensive so urban's fine!

Also its the only gear Ive got

Comment

here is a action shot taken of me in my black kit at urban assault this weekend attacking the Police Station!...

Who Dares Wins.

Comment

Nice gear chief, though the guy next to you doesnt look too happy :p

Comment

ha thanks mate. no, it's one of those places a shot in the face at close range is most likely!
                              Who Dares Wins.

Comment

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X