ben those pics are great love the loadout

cw

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

ben those pics are great, love the loadout
      cw

Comment

Cheers Chris! It's amzing what you can cobble together with some dirty old DPM trousers, a manky old skrim net and some sandbags!

Comment

@Ben, who was taking pics at the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
            @Ben, who was taking pics at the weekend?
            Bulby? We went and snapped literally ten after the game... These are the out-takes of what we needed for print...

Comment

Yeah I meant Bulby first time there. There was a bit of cheating but good day overall.

Cool about the pics, I thought they were in game

Comment

Yeah I meant Bulby first time there. There was a bit of cheating but good day overall.

Cool about the pics, I thought they were in game
                I didn't see a single bit of cheating, and as a sniper, you usually end up getting the poopy end of the stick, but I certainly heard a lot about it... Does my head in.. I think the conversations about cheating are worse than the actual problem!

Comment

I agree, there was one issue I saw first hand though.

We were outside the firebase and a guy walked by us all with a barrel sock out, then took it off, we asked if he was hit and he just opened up on us with his pistol

And another guy I was with laced the flag carrier but didn't take it.

That was all. Though, apparently some blues said they were 'disgusted' by the cheating and went home and lunch. Didn't see any reds cheating myself...

Comment

You weren't with me when we chase those blues back to the firebase were you?

Comment

Some pics of my desert/marine style loadout. Looking for a desert marpat jacket if anyone has one spare.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        You weren't with me when we chase those blues back to the firebase were you?
                        Yeah to start with then we sort of went our own ways I think cause (if it was you sniping?) you went round to the left and we went back round the right again...

Comment

Yeah to start with then we sort of went our own ways I think cause (if it was you sniping?) you went round to the left and we went back round the right again...
                          Yeah, that was me, I needed to mag up behind that tree... Fired 2 mags outta of my boltie whilst chasing those guys! Hard to believe I didn't hit anything, considering some of the hits I notched up during the day, but hey, benefit of the doubt I guess?

Comment

My completed US loadout forgot to put gloves on..and need A US m81 boonie.

enjoy

Comment

I love 80/90s US stuff... I really must get some kit...

Comment

Im guessing thats a I approve then?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X