This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

thats a reflection, would it not be righty?

Comment

i think he means the holster mate

cw

Comment

I am a lefty but have it on my right cos I usually have my primary in my left hand.

With pistols it not so uncomfortable so I can use my right hand with it
        WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Hmm no edit. Here's the pic again

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
            I am a lefty but have it on my right cos I usually have my primary in my left hand.

With pistols it not so uncomfortable so I can use my right hand with it
            See, I'm the opposite. I'm left hand and right eye dominant, so I've trained myself to use my primary rifle right handed. But I can't fire my pistol right handed. It just doesn't feel right.
            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
              See, I'm the opposite. I'm left hand and right eye dominant, so I've trained myself to use my primary rifle right handed. But I can't fire my pistol right handed. It just doesn't feel right.
              im the exact same, im left handed and had to learn to shoot right handed other wise i would of been eating hot brass a lot so, but i prefer using my pistol in my left hand..strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                Haha yeah its a pain, I'm joining the RAF in a month or so I'm gonna be the one with the incredibly dodgy shots haha
                WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

• I'm right handed but very left eyed I cant focus at all with my right eye

Odd

Funny with the l85 and the bolt flies back and smacks me in the face

Dom

Comment

DCRISP07, what brand "G36/M14" pouches are they? And which mag are you actually using for it, and is it a snug fit?

Comment

Ordered some PVC morale patches from these guys about a week or two ago and they just turned up on Friday, pretty happy with them I have to say:

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

i like those very much! they look awesome!

Comment

A few pictures of my from EXA Yesterday
                          Not any specific loadout, just some gear that i threw together and find comfortable.
                          Thoughts?

Grin on the face because i saw a guy KO himself by slipping on a tree stump.

Comment

Originally posted by the glow stick View Post
                            i like those very much! they look awesome!
                            Cheers, I'm very pleased with the designs and the quality I have to say, looking forward to taking them out to some games.
                            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Firstly i would like to say that this is me on an OP playing Operation Flashpoint red river (good game BTW) wearing my newly aquired ACH lol

Secondly here is my MK18 and my RAV (still need to aquire US patches) , im to scared to spray the lower receiver lol but im sure i will at some point.

Cheers
                              itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

hey guys little update on my gear/guns. I'm either going for a us navy seal loadout or a navy EOD loadout. pics include my new shooter; a tokyo marui next gen cqbr, my KWA sig 226 ptp it also includes my mich 2000 replica with home made call sign patches.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X