-Source 3L Hydro bladder
    -TAG Roll-up dump pouch
    -VTAC Brokos Gunbelt

-Tactical research Khyber combat boots

-WAS DCS plate carrier
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

what are the boots like? my brother wants a pair.
      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

i swear you have enough gear for a small army

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
          This isnt a show your guns thread people
          woops you know what? i havent been on here so long ive forgotten theres even a gun thread :P what with everything upside down at the moment. and no thats not a spiteful comment to the mods or webmasters.

sorry yall

Comment

i didnt even see your 1911 till you said you posted a gun here

god one chuckles! lmao

Comment

haha. its good to see your trolly face purcy :D not that i hate seing your real one and all :D

Comment

Chris, I think we all agree that you should stop buying gear and start saving money in the bank. Oh, and start a px for troops deploying to afghan.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                  what are the boots like? my brother wants a pair.
                  Fantastic, I mean they'll not do you much good in the mud and puddles in the british woods during winter of course, but for the warmer/dryer months and CQB you'd be hard pressed to find better I think.

Haven't gotten around to the video review yet, but I took them for a 3 mile run around the airfield with webbing on, fresh out the box, no break-in at all. Perfectly comfortable, light and great air circulation. You need good socks of course but that's a given really.

Originally posted by Bust-Em View Post
                  i swear you have enough gear for a small army
                  Aw come on, a medium-ish army at least surely? :P

Originally posted by Meerkat Madness View Post
                  Chris, I think we all agree that you should stop buying gear and start saving money in the bank. Oh, and start a px for troops deploying to afghan.
                  Nevaar! That fresh gear smell is too addictive, plus everything that comes from op-tactical always has the feint scent of margherita pizza to it, and that is a winning combination right there.

Heh, but no seriously, I do save a fair bit away, getting in to debt purely buying airsoft gear (which tends to have a pretty poor second hand sales value) would be a very bad move indeed.
                  REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

A fun way for your holster to fail!

Comment

My loadout at the Sandpit (UCAP) last Sunday. Halfway through the day I got fed up with my webbing so I chucked an ammo pouch on my belt and slung a backpack on and it made things a lot more comfortable!

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                      I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Here's what I'm calling my Pattern 58 Deniable Ops AK belt Rig....also have a modified F1 SMG pocuh for my Thompson mags for when i want to run this rig with my Tigerstripe for some SF style, 'Nam-esque funess.

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Hellfish, seeing that makes me very glad I've just bought a set of 58. Awesome gear you have there.
                          POW-LEECE THAT MOO-STASH
                          sigpic

Comment

I know it's a hated webbing pattern by the squaddies who have worn it over the years, but I find it quite comfy.....it's like a Gremlin: Don't get it wet!

All I need for the full set is a poncho roll!
                            sigpic

Comment

It's heavy enough dry and unloaded so I can't think it's much better in the rain. I may end up putting Fastex buckles on my pouches too, the straps look like a monumental faff to open and close in a hurry.
                              POW-LEECE THAT MOO-STASH
                              sigpic

Comment

Yup. A bugger to open in a hurry and more of a bugger to close afterwards.

The fastex clips are an easy and cheap solution.

Originally posted by StrangelyOrange View Post
                                It's heavy enough dry and unloaded so I can't think it's much better in the rain. I may end up putting Fastex buckles on my pouches too, the straps look like a monumental faff to open and close in a hurry.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X