This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

What sort of price are we looking at for a set of US ALICE gear guys?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
      Yeah, that was me, I needed to mag up behind that tree... Fired 2 mags outta of my boltie whilst chasing those guys! Hard to believe I didn't hit anything, considering some of the hits I notched up during the day, but hey, benefit of the doubt I guess?
      See, I always try to give benefit of doubt, but I'm 99% sure the flag carrier was hit when he got it in the first place...

Gunna see about going up there on the 15th, the site seems much better than urban now I've actually been there!

Comment

Purcy Looks good man, so you decided not to spray the LBV olive then?
        Steelfin

Comment

Nope not gonna spray it!

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
            Im guessing thats a I approve then?
            Most definitely!

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
            See, I always try to give benefit of doubt, but I'm 99% sure the flag carrier was hit when he got it in the first place...

Gunna see about going up there on the 15th, the site seems much better than urban now I've actually been there!
            I do like woodland in summer... It's bleak in the winter months though!

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              Most definitely!

I do like woodland in summer... It's bleak in the winter months though!

Coooool its my first real proper completed loadout, also have my ghillie still from all those years ago so when i get a VSR again ill do a US sniper loadout too since i have a set of LC2 webbing as well.

All the gear by the way BEN because i know you like your genuine stuff ALL OF IT..is genuine every single last bit of it from the clothes to the webbing (hence the rank on my bdus, gomez technical sgt of the usaf lol)

Comment

I'm sure I won't be the last to say it looks really good dude!

Comment

Very nice percy, i have to say i love the US woodland kit. Where did you get the parker from?
                  Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                  I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

The LBV, webbing, US Night Pyjamas all came from abbadon from this very forum and the shirt and trousers from a surplus shop online.

Comment

Some put together loadout to play as OTAN side at the Black Lightning event last weekend.
                      I was playing DMR so I needed space to carry my G3 mags and the MP9 mags. Medium utility pouches did the trick.

Comment

Mack, I reallly really love that. Looks fantastic!

Comment

cheers mate, going for a sort of battlefield LA style look.

Comment

Mack what camo are the trousers? I would say maybe woodland marpat but it looks to be using more multicam colours? Its not the CLAW Socom Patern is it?

Comment

His are MARPAT Desert. Maybe you meant mine, which are Claw Gear SOCOM alright.

(My FTP is down, so the pic might not show).

Comment

On the topic of old school:

Another RG rig of mine.

Flyye SEAL flotation vest (LBT 1195J Rifleman vest)
                                > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X