This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Moar focus plz kthnxbai - oh, and more trigger discipline, otherwise you upset the people that take the realism aspect of airsoft completely seriously.

Oh, and come to Bexley instead. :-D
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
      nun chuck that looks awesome you could use a mich or even just you a soft top (aka a wolly hat) it would look awesome as ive seen pics of either seals or forcon not sure which just wearing soft tops so but its up to you but love the look what rig is that any how could you pm the kitlist please
      Dont worry man, a MICH is on its way! otherwise kit list is as follows

MICH 2000
      Norotos Mount
      Strobe
      Swimmer Headset
      Tri Colour DCU's
      TAG Molle Belt w/pouches
      Eagle CIRAS w/pouches
      Woodland Safariland
      Eagle Drop Down Leg w/pouches
      Nomex Flight gloves
      Blackhawk Knee Pads
      Oakley SI Boots

Block 1 SOPMOD
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

My two pence:

RAID mod the DCUs
        Swap the swimmer for COMTAC IIs or Sordins.
        Add a VIP strobe & pimp up the helmet.
        Swap the gloves for Mechanix
        Get a black or tan 6004 or paint it
        Appropriate patches (callsign, flags etc)
        Glowsticks
        if possible a Mk18 Mod0

oh and, get dirty

Comment

so here is work in progress my loadout. still to buy tan drop leg holster for a tan pistol aswell as a radio and at the minute i am currently gunless so by the end of june i will have magpul pts masada

Comment

looks good, If your getting a drop leg go with a serpa. Got one a few weeks ago and they're top notch.

Comment

cheers, yeah seen them they look good but tbh the good old bulle ones would do the job for me, i have a black one that i got as a throw in free bee with a gun i bought a while back but never had a pistol to use it for and i would use it but its black.

Comment

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Lookin' good CK, what brand of sordins are those?
                  Feedback Thread: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29778

Comment

@Proto - You are my hero !!!

Comment

My US SF circa '07 Iraq loadout, its gone through quite a few changes since I last posted pictures in the forum, namely a UKSF eagle med pouch, and a horizontal SFLCS med pouch as well as strobe and counterweight mounted on the helmet.
                      I don't normally run the rhino arm down that was just to see if it made a difference... it really doesn't but oh well!

Still needs an HL1 and either a TATM or an AKA2

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwell View Post
                        Lookin' good CK, what brand of sordins are those?
                        Element, I don't even skirmish with them to be honest I've got a proper Cavalvy headset for that, but those were very cheap (comparatively) and for prop/picture usage they work just as well as spending a few hundred quid on the real thing.
                        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Not the best shots, but here are a couple of my Wustentard setup.

-G&G M16 Proline
                          -Classic Army P90 Sportline (soon to be traded for A&K M249)

sigpic

Comment

Ahh, so I take it you haven't tried them out for comms purposes then?

If you're looking to shift them at some point fire me a PM, I've been after some of these for a while and they're out of stock most places
                            Feedback Thread: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29778

Comment

@ CK , how big of a chap are you if you dont mind me asking , as ive got a blackhawk strike incoming and that looks bigger than expected

Comment

@Sgt Bob
                                That loadout is great, good job. Also tactical lego bricks FTW.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X